Yaabaa Bow!

Waynio

il get some more up VERY soon too (Y):)

will have updated pictures on wednesday too.

im going to look into fitting those Truvativ cranks today for "An_toin3" and let you know how i get/got on.

Waynio.....................

you could try using a traativ bb with a 73 mm shell if it would make any difference. used one when i was struggling to get my tensiles on my monty only thing is you have to have the right bb tool for the job.

isnt that ali c's frame design though?

that was another thread and that is OLD news. dont worry bout it, no point digging another arguement up (as thats literally what it turned into i think :S ) i think its in trials chat. look up something like "new koxx products" or "yaabaa bow" or summit you might find it.

An_toin3 im struggling. but i WILL get it trust me, im going to try "b/b" spacing as in on the "Axle" of the b/b itself. im VERY very close though ;)

Waynio.........................

PS im trying to get GOOD clearance not just for them to fit (Y):D

"Trials Dave" were you with me up @ addingham on wednesday???

that was another thread and that is OLD news. dont worry bout it, no point digging another arguement up (as thats literally what it turned into i think :S ) i think its in trials chat. look up something like "new koxx products" or "yaabaa bow" or summit you might find it.

An_toin3 im struggling. but i WILL get it trust me, im going to try "b/b" spacing as in on the "Axle" of the b/b itself. im VERY very close though ;)

Waynio.........................

PS im trying to get GOOD clearance not just for them to fit (Y):D

"Trials Dave" were you with me up @ addingham on wednesday???

hey, yeah i was. (the one on my little brothers bike).

i had a really great day. thanks for showing us around (Y)

isnt that ali c's frame design though?

There was also 2 other guys on OTN who also said that they'd stolen their designs.

Wasn't exactly original.

LMAO!!!!!

everything has been there done that and had the arguement!!!! why bring it up again????

See thats the problem with this forum its like chinese whispers. its half BULLSH!T. Koxx have released it and Fred Savage if you have time (as most of you DO!) to search for the topic with the frame in goes through that Koxx had designs back 3 or 4 years. this thread is not an arguement i am showing Yaabaa/Koxx new bike to the majority of the english market for those who havent seen it in the flesh or didnt see it @ Koxx days.

ALSO would just like to say the only places you can get the Yaabaa Bow from is going to be Aire Valley Cycles & Koxx uk. the price of the frame is £285!!!! thats an amendment on £245.00, i spoke to Fred about it and the RRP of the frame should be near £300 n odd ish quid, the frame is to be sold @ £285.00 to become more competative in the "Price War" or echo/zoo etc etc. it throws another frame into the mixer ;)

cheers.

Waynio............................