Making A Bike

I am thinking of designing a trials frame and just wondered what sort of stuff to put on it

On a serious note, make it out of steel (Y) T45 seems the chosen material, unless your a very skilled aluminium welder. :- Take a look on iolobikesdotcom/co.uk, i can't remember and see what extras they offer and chose which you would like, just to give you ideas.

dvd player, heated seat and a toothbrush holder

Monitors in the back, so the people behind can see what you watching.

i'm currently running a show called ' pimp my bike '. i'll pimp your bike for a small fee (Y) PM me for details :P

Lmao, good one Rich :lol:

DVD Player without TV :P

Portable probly 4tw! :D

Have a bottle opener on it somewhere.

For comedy value. :P

Anyone remember those BMX stems? With the bottle opener? :)

On the pimping side i think Spinners would look awesome :-

dont be nobs he is asking a serious question. how would you like it if u had a problem with your bike or something,asked us how to fix it and we said, hmmm sellotape a fairy liquid bottle etc....

grow up.

dont be nobs he is asking a serious question. how would you like it if u had a problem with your bike or something,asked us how to fix it and we said, hmmm sellotape a fairy liquid bottle etc....

grow up.

:lol: that made me laugh, serious mike

grow up.

Grow up?

Not aloud to text talk! :-

Grow up?

Not aloud to text talk! :-

wtf, if he said 'grw ^' then that might be considered text talk but as he didn't so shut it.

Give clive leeson a call, he will willingly give you advise on anything on your bike.

Edited by ash-kennard

Whats wrong with saying lol?

exactly the same as someone saying 'u' don't be an idiot and just reply to a topic saying 'not ALLOWED to use text talk. its petty and not needed. and in future i don't suggest you having a go at people about their writing when you spell words like 'allowed' incorrectly.

about the topic. make the frame as simple as possible and out of steel (easy to repair and make in the first place) things like dropouts, bottom bracket shell and headtube are extremely difficult to make yourself so i suggest buying some yourself. if you really want a custom frame i suggest that you get one made for you. Iolo charges around £260 for a frame which is a cracking price for a fully custom trials frame.

Edited by chrishayton