Fluro Rims

I'm really really really tempted. As i'm going to replace my hubs soon, but i know when my t-lite brakes and i get a new frame i'll regret it. :closedeyes:

I'm thinking about getting pink or green for my python (05)..Just wondering what your guys opinion is on what would look better :)

zoo baby!

Just seen youre bike green will go really nice with the stickers..Or you could get a green zoo headset green echo cranks ans green zoo bars! :o That would be so nice

Dave

I'm thinking about getting pink or green for my python (05)..Just wondering what your guys opinion is on what would look better :)

zoo baby!

Ermm...you'd look like boy george on a bike...I really wouldnt bother. I hate the whole 'I'm a skater, lets have pink stuff because thats cool...dude'.

Pink isn't cool. lol, I wasn't having a go at you, lol, I was just commenting on 12 year old skaters. :)

Ermm...you'd look like boy george on a bike...I really wouldnt bother. I hate the whole 'I'm a skater, lets have pink stuff because thats cool...dude'.

Haha, I just totalled owned myself there. I have yellow rims because they're cool...dude.

Haha, I just totalled owned myself there. I have yellow rims because they're cool...dude.

Lmao..i get what you mean mate..i already have green zoo bars so i guess green stuff it is :D

zoo baby!

Personally i think they look wank but thats my opinion

Depends what bike they are on realy, i can see a huge fad comming on with these bad boys. although they looked prety cool on i think it wasd the koxx xtp, they will look naff on prety much every other bike around (obviously there wil be the rare exception where someone gets a very purdy bike, such as that silver and blue base)

anyone want to see the 2006 zoo python with green fluo rims cos my best m8 is here with it now :rolleyes: and i could just go take a picture for yyou to see but should i ..................... :-;)

Ok :)

but should i ..................... yesssss :-IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

hahahaha sorry but i must say i hate that it looks really bad but thats just my opinion. They look cheap and taky to me (N) and the rear 1's look even worse unless u run on a smooth or a run a rear disk the grind makes it look real bad. sorry

Cheers Glynn :D