Which Is The Correct Sidehop Technique?

as the title says, personally i think that the front wheel first technique is kind of cheating :- because it seems to be easy compared to going to both, when i first started sidehopping i have to confess i went to front but im making the leap to both wheels (Y) its alot scarier but i think its worth it. not to say that going to front first makes you crap but i think it should almost be classed as a different move :huh: . what do you lot think?

Is going to front an 'up to front'?

Renember, even though you may find it easier, others might find it harder, all down to personal preference, evrybody has their own style and own ways of doing things.

Alun

for a good example of sidehops to front check out stan shaws style :huh:

Going to front wheel isnt cheating on a sidehop.I find it harded to go to front , but some people find it harded to go to 2 wheels.As long as you get up there sideways then thats it don`t worry about what technique you are doing. (Y)

There is no 'Right' or 'Wrong' really, when are people going to learn this. Differant people have differant techniques.

If I was a sidehop whore, i'd most likley do most of mine to front wheel, afterall once you've got the front up, you can either manage to get the rear that little bit higher, or slip off to pedal, slipping off to pedal without the front wheel on something is shitty.....

i have just started 2 learn side hops and i can go 2 back wheel and 2 wheel but i dnt like going 2 front wheel first. as someone sed personal prefrance (Y)

just keep trying diffrent teqniques until u find the 1 u like best