True Trials Videos!

Olly C

Hi guys,

I thought I'd upload all my old videos that I've got on my PC (Y)

Please bear in mind these really are pretty old school videos, lovely greeny tint to the picture, ultra high 320x240 or something resolution, shockingly bad fonts and editing in general probably... but none the less a blast from the past for some people.

In order of age to my knowledge..

TrueTrials Olly Video

TrueTrials Team Video

TrueTrials Video 3

TrueTrials Olly & Woolley Video

TrueTrials Video 6

TrueTrials Video 7

TrueTrials Video 8

Olly Capes Movie

TrueTrials New

TrueTrials James New

Videos have riding from mainly James and Myself in them and date back from 2002 to around 2005.

The very dated site they used to appear on is here: TrueTrials Site back in the days when it was cool to call yourself a team :P

Anyways, have a browse and a laugh and post back your comments for me :)

Cheers Olly

P.S. As you can tell theres only 4 videos before TrueTrials Video 6 so if by any unlikely chance you have a video thats not on that list then let me know.. I've got the one of me on a monty, the old video comp entry and a nightride one I haven't uploaded, but its not them.

P.P.S Again if you still happen to have TrueTrials Olly Video from back then and it doesn't cut out the end like the one posted I'd very much like that too.

Right after watching all of them on by one....i can only say .....WHAT HAPPENED...U WERE SO GOOD? NOW LOOK AT you :lol:

Nah seriosly....proper skilled rider you olly...even from the 1st videos...you got skills hunny.

All the vids had that element of fun...bunnyhops...tyretaps...speed.....! what its all about.

Even those you a sideohop beast :sick: the vids didnt show that side of riding..which is great...not like vids now days :sleeping:

But yer...have to get another cambs ride sorted...to ride all them locations :lol::lol:

• 1 year later...
Yes, i know I'm bringing up a very old topic, but does anyone have these vids? Could you post an eengoedidee or tv.isg download link?

it'd be most appreciated,

cheers :)

I'll try and get them uploaded to youtube/trialstube in a bit for you if you like and bump the topic when I have (Y)

none of these links work =(

Yea, sorry man this really is an OLD thread, as mentioned I'll bump when the links are fixed.

Haha, those were bloody good times man.

I still have my bike Olly, we should ride soon.

Sure thing man, I've still got mine so when ever you feel like a ride give me a heads up and I'll try and make sure its all fixed and and rideable. :)

Olly.

It's quality how you can see our progression. And equally weird how you can see how I started dressing like each rider I was obsessed with as you go through the videos haha. I think it was Danny Holroyd, then Adam Wilson and I think we stopped making videos by my 'Nick Goddard' phase. Lol, kids ay.