Logo For New Website

Robwalker

What Logo?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think gives a more professional look, it is going to be for the new medwaytrials.co.uk website.

also any choices of colours you may have are welcome.

They just look a bit boring. Maybe add a little colour/illistration to them to brighten them up a bit.

:rolleyes:

Edited by T-MAGura

They all look turd, in fairness, they all look like a 5 your old has done them. Just the fonts, I mean.

In all fairness the logo isn't going to be the main focus of the website, just a lil picture up ip the corner ect, i want to keep it a nice and simple website with a logo to match.

Rob

Edited by Robwalker

If its not a main focus I would suggest using some outlined text with maybe a shadow and a white background, if you wish to use colours take a look around for inspiration or offer someone something to design one for you, Everyone starts somewhere and it's good that your making effort and you will progress if you keep learning (Y)

Sorry, i think you may have got me confused with someone that actully gives a toss about what people on the internet say about me :S

Christ if you dont have anything useful to say then why bother?

Rob

EDIT: And cheers to JT for the designs, what you use to do them on, i realy like the way they've been kept simple but manages to get a picture of someone ridin in there, (alot more helpful than others) thanks

Edited by Robwalker

Normally people use photoshop or paint shop pro , but if you want it simple try playing in paint , I've created soo many random designs in there. Heres what took me all of 3 minutes in photoshop and isn't mega but shows what can be done if you read all the tutorials e.t.c

[attachmentid=4572]

post-4625-1147601300_thumb.jpg

Edited by CBProductions

Cheers guys, thanks for all the helpful comments and ideas! There looking really nice, think im goin to have to re-think my idea, thank all of you for helping, i really like these, dont stop them coming!

Thanks again

Rob

And cheers to JT for the designs, what you use to do them on, i realy like the way they've been kept simple but manages to get a picture of someone ridin in there, (alot more helpful than others) thanks

Combination of photoshop and corel draw. They'd be easier to do if there was some sort of theme to work with, colours and style etc. :)