Photo's From Huddersfield Falcon Comp

crazy_gap girl

Nice photos , the riding there looks like a disuesed DH course , still looks pretty difficult none the less , where was it ?

That monty is gleaming get some scratches on it :P

huddersfield u spoonla' :P

cool photos, watch out for the dirty old man 7th pic down :P

Nice photos , the riding there looks like a disuesed DH course , still looks pretty difficult none the less , where was it ?

That monty is gleaming get some scratches on it :P

lol it was at Horn hill in new mill and my monty has loads of scratches :P .... you just can't see them on the photos haha

huddersfield u spoonla' :P

cool photos, watch out for the dirty old man 7th pic down :P

lol its Bill Swollow...... yes Chris Swollow from the trialskings dad!!

Edited by crazy_gap girl

QUOTE(deanie-b @ May 14 2006, 06:41 PM)

Helloooo nads ;)

He's watching yo' ass (literally) :P

Good pics minus the paedophilia (Y):)

I wonder how Mr. Observer feels now people are calling him a peado for volunteering to observe a sport which wouldn't exist if it wern't for volunteers.

Nice pics though (Y)

I wonder how Mr. Observer feels now people are calling him a peado for volunteering to observe a sport which wouldn't exist if it wern't for volunteers.

Nice pics though (Y)

lighten up, we were having a joke!?

and nadine, is chris still riding? used to ride with him all the time but i think he's stopped?

cheers

Will

lighten up, we were having a joke!?

and nadine, is chris still riding? used to ride with him all the time but i think he's stopped?

cheers

Will

It's not unreasonable to think that the observer might be somones parent, who's child could (as a trials rider) potentially be a member here.

Not that I really care, but it struck a chord with the type of behaviour ashton was going off about in hip hop......

Back to the photo's.....

Nice pics though (Y)

I wonder why the f**k you cannot take a joke?

Seriously lighten up Dude, I appreciate observers' help as much as you do . :)

Edit : Last picture is a bit ass-tastic :o

Surely you know better than to post that up on here Nads? :rolleyes:

Edited by deanie-b

yey nadine didnt know u liked riding Natural!!

Looks awsome!

keep it up

//Suss

I don't :P

QUOTE(deanie-b @ May 15 2006, 10:13 PM)

I wonder why the f**k you cannot take a joke?

Seriously lighten up Dude, I appreciate observers' help as much as you do . :)

Edit : Last picture is a bit ass-tastic :o

Surely you know better than to post that up on here Nads? :rolleyes:

sorry :$

Please look at the riding ..

Not trying to be a dick or anything but that looks pritty easy the comp i mean. i know i am now going to get a load of people shouting at me but thats the way i see it and your asking for coments so theres mine.

ricky

Not trying to be a dick or anything but that looks pritty easy the comp i mean. i know i am now going to get a load of people shouting at me but thats the way i see it and your asking for coments so theres mine.

ricky

ok... :)

it was inter

in the photos it does look easy... but to me the actual trial wasnt...also huddersfield falcons is a very unknown club and for the past couple of years the top max of riders has been about 20!, mainly beginiers and novices

they only have beg, nov and inter they used to have expert but steven and andrew petty and the trialskings stoped going.

Also many riders quit.

I haven't posted any pics on here before, also i just thought id give Huddersfield Falcons abit of publicity.

Yeah, it's a pity how comps always look pretty straight-forward to look at, but when you ride them they're hard as hell...

Are those the Fiveten shoes/boots you're wearing? How are they working out for you?

Yeah, it's a pity how comps always look pretty straight-forward to look at, but when you ride them they're hard as hell...

Are those the Fiveten shoes/boots you're wearing? How are they working out for you?

They are Evo's, very, very soft can feel the pedals really well. They are just made of fabric so i get damp feet when it rains :( , but perfect in summer!!!