Lheman

fruitbat

Arsenal didn't play badly, but henry was really disappointing. Couple of times he just looked as though he couldn't be bothered! Admittedly there was no-one else is the same half of the pitch wearing yellow.

Wouldve been nice for arsenal to win, ah well, world cup here we come.

I thought Arsenal desevered to win that. They did play well

Especially the defence, it's good to see that Cole's back to his best for England, and Campbell.

I would have taken Walcott though, because he is faster than Henry and in the last 10 minutes would have ruled the Barca defence. Might not have scored, but he would scare them a bit.

Walcott is away with england right now so theres obviously no way he could come on

But Ashley Cole and Sol Campbell were both allowed to play, they're going to train with England now or something. Walcott didn't go because Arsenal didn't want/need him (for whatever reason).

Arsenal played well, but you can't expect to win with only 10 people against Barcelona, who are probably better side. Before Lehmann got sent off, Arsenal were doing really well. But c'est la vie as most of Arsenal would say :P

On another note: Ashley Cole was f**king ace, can't wait for the World Cup with him. Sol Campbell looked pretty handy too.

I thought Arsenal desevered to win that. They did play well

Especially the defence, it's good to see that Cole's back to his best for England, and Campbell.

I would have taken Walcott though, because he is faster than Henry and in the last 10 minutes would have ruled the Barca defence. Might not have scored, but he would scare them a bit.

:ermm: Yeah. we lost 2-1, buyt hell, we scared em a bit...

That's one hell of a consolation in european competition.