Nopogo Koxx Days Vid

Niouf@nopogo.org

video has just been watched.

the riding was insane, from what I could see, but the camera quality was shocking, took 1 1/2 hours to download and it skipped during almost every clip so I only really saw bits of everything.

That's gotta be something to do with your computer mate, high CPU usage or the wrong codecs maybe? Still, riding was as expected - nuts. I agree with Ash on the quality though, usually the Koxx Days videos are nice and crisp. Still, worth the download (Y)

Well, for me, that video was... amazing. Just what i see in a video from a comp; Amazing editing that really showed the great riding and, Buthiers, the amazing venue. A tune that brought out the competitiveness (is that even a word?) of the riders and the competition on a whole! (Y)

Keita is really improving aswell. Ever since he started riding the worlds again, last year! He seems to be practising really hard as he is pretty immense! :blink: Still not as good as Benito/Vince, though.

Cheers,

Joe. :)