Hope Gothic Disc?

Why would he have to bleed his brake then?

Seconded. Thats about as usefull as saying you need to change your rear inner tube because you've got ne grips :S

So long as the rotor is the right size or you get a bigger rotor with the correct adapter it will be fine.

:D Cheers people who gave advise, sept for the stupid newbies who all just say, "it will if its same size", just trying to get validated.....

but i kind of guessed if the disc was same size it would fit i was just wondering about the bolts, if they are spaced out the same on magura disc's and hopes?

but they are right?

thanks

Will

(and chris shut up haha, its better to check than to waste money if you get me and its not exactly the most stupid post on here is it now)

Will :shifty:

EDIT: Oh yeah and to get then you have to phone hope i'm sure.....

Edited by will17will17

obviously, there is only 1 standard 6 hole size for discs and disc hubs

there is more than 1 disc mounting method, for example the splined system used by shitmano or the old style 5 bolt rotors by hope as quick example-theres also a few disc hubs that are 6 bolt and need a rotor to be modified slightly to fit-like the goldtech rear hubs

anyway, i wouldnt bother with a gothic personally, i had 1 and it made my brake suck, they also make the brake really stuttery, instead of smooth-as the pads catch on the edges-thats my experience with them anyway, others may have got along fine

thanks but don't sound like you mean to bragg i think you need to pull your head out mate!!

Thanks anyway

Will

f**k off, when you have been here as long as I have then you can critisize me, but as you still in NMC, shut it

there is more than 1 disc mounting method, for example the splined system used by shitmano or the old style 5 bolt rotors by hope as quick example-theres also a few disc hubs that are 6 bolt and need a rotor to be modified slightly to fit-like the goldtech rear hubs

anyway, i wouldnt bother with a gothic personally, i had 1 and it made my brake suck, they also make the brake really stuttery, instead of smooth-as the pads catch on the edges-thats my experience with them anyway, others may have got along fine

obviously, there is only 1 standard 6 hole size for discs and disc hubs

I don't care about other mounting methods, there is only 1 standard 6 hole size you discs.

It is a valid question as potentially hope disks could be thicker than magura disks,

meaning they wouldnt fit, or some other variables.

They arent thicker, but to all those who said "r u think or summat" he was right to ask the question...

f**k off, when you have been here as long as I have then you can critisize me, but as you still in NMC, shut it

Awesome, i can critisize you.. nobhead :lol:

Only messing, i think you, snappel and boumsong make threads worth reading.. its great looking through a thread and seeing some random comment from you! I also like simons posts when he critisizes people, though i don't know whether his are intended to be sarcastic or not :S

EDIT: forgot davetrials.. his posts usually make me crease as well :)

Edited by Krisboats

are u thick of course it will providing it is the right diameter even i knew that !

from your good friend

OT but still valid.

Wanna get validated? Then be quiet. And what are you on about anyway? "Are you thick, of course it'll fit, providing it's the right size, even I know that". Of course you know that, you'd have to be retarded not to know that if something that's the right size will fit something else. It's like me saying any key will open a lock, providing it's the right shape.

are u thick of course it will providing it is the right diameter even i knew that !

from your good friend

its a good job you said that...otherwise i'd of gotten chuck norris at a keyboard on your ass!