My Base Ta26

<PACE>

Looks nice, really like it ... You really shouldent have cut that seat tube of .. it'll probbaly crack now you've done that ... don't worry it'll take a long time to crack but they crack quite easy if your not running a seat post in there. Mine cracked becuase i wasnt running a seat with a seat post, i was running mine with a plug in Echo mini seat and it's cracked at the seatstay now becuase i didn't run a seat post.

Looks nice though (Y)

Looks nice, really like it ... You really shouldent have cut that seat tube of .. it'll probbaly crack now you've done that ... don't worry it'll take a long time to crack but they crack quite easy if your not running a seat post in there. Mine cracked becuase i wasnt running a seat with a seat post, i was running mine with a plug in Echo mini seat and it's cracked at the seatstay now becuase i didn't run a seat post.

Looks nice though (Y)

and it was a 04 renowed to crack at the seat stays if its an 05 it'll be alright, that base looks realy nice like the bar and stem set up looks realy nice. (Y) good job.

Looks nice though (Y)

Me uncle did a super bodge and screwed a kind of nut down the back so to prevent it from happening. Also he welded it properly so its guarateed not to snap. :- I'll get a pic up later

Edited by <PACE>

The bike is looking very smart! Good luck with that cut down seat post there :)

Check out my Base Ta26, it's mutated a bit. Riding with no rear brake is rather limiting, and there's something funny going on with the wheels too.

[attachmentid=5006]

Steve