Phill Monks Vid 4

Phill_Monks

Really beasty, Phill! I enjoyed it, even with the heavy music. :P There were some huge sidehops in, especially that one at Swinton College that you nailed! (Y) There were some massive gaps, drop gaps and other moves in. The edited was OK too, better than your last video. :)

Were you editing the video bit by bit, as you got more clips? Because at the start you dont seem as good as at end, after the clips had progressed :S .

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jun 1 2006, 10:18 AM)

Really beasty, Phill! I enjoyed it, even with the heavy music. :P There were some huge sidehops in, especially that one at Swinton College that you nailed! (Y) There were some massive gaps, drop gaps and other moves in. The edited was OK too, better than your last video. :)

Were you editing the video bit by bit, as you got more clips? Because at the start you dont seem as good as at end, after the clips had progressed :S .

Cheers,

Joe.

cheers.....yeah i just started getting better on the last half of the vid :lol:

phil

yeah i noticed that aswell totally straight legs looks really wierd, if you look at everyone else there legs are bent when lurching. saw a few things that where in you last vid which is kinda boring to watch but it looks like youve improved so keep it up

didnt enjoy the video at all - the quality at the start was really bad - and i hated the music (but thats just me)

but

the riding was pretty good and later on the quality improved and there were a couple of really nice moves going on.

keep it up

phil mi owd china proppa minta loved it.....and as for people on about how you stand when on the back wheel dont take no notice it works for you and you ride well so stay that way slinger rides like that n hes a world champ so there ye go....funny how i ride with you everyday yet most of that footage i havent ever seen been filmed lol.must be in a world of my own at the time...

...alround good vid though pal just like ive sed to you quality is babbaaa poo.

christof :D

Nice riding Phill looking really good mate, i take it that last hop over the rails is what pooped up your wheel then ? Nicely done, a few familiar spots there seen in Cls vids. Oz

Edited by EchoOz

Nice riding Phill looking really good mate, i take it that last hop over the rails is what pooped up your wheel then ? Nicely done, a few familiar spots there seen in Cls vids. Oz

yup...sure did, yer only a few out of 1 of his vids :P

• 6 months later...