Does This Type Of Ho Count?

if you blunted it i would say it counted

but if you put you back wheel then jump off no of course it doesnt count!

but if you can get your back wheel on it then just do it again till you can put the front down

IMO no it wouldnt count as getting up a 2 foot wall, end of the day if your coming off backwards (on or off your bike) then obviously your not getting high enough to get up said wall.

If you do a gap, but fall back and dont land at the other side you aint made the gap, same thing really. Theres no 'i nearly made it so ill count it as a yes', theres making it and trying again till you do make it, keep trying and you will keep yourself and your bike on the wall.

Frooty

hi this has been getting at me for some while now. Say you hop up something big then straight away have to hop back down,(in otherwords you land on the wall but dont acctually stop on it long enough to ballance) Does that count do you think?

Thanks

Ian

Yeh it does count! and good question mate i always used to think that. (Y)

Yeh thats balls really, if you went up a wall and were so off balance that you had to jump back off again, then theres no way you've made the move.

My only exception would be sidehopping onto a thin object, where if you hopped onto it, over balanced and hopped back off/over the other side.

I think the same as Ali C.. in a comp you'd have to get up and stay up.. having to hop back off would usually mean you havn't quite got far enough on to regain balance and therefore, in my eyes, id see that as a failure... i apologise if i just put down your new highest side hop :P