The Chav Thread

nickyw

:lol:

Kris does look like a big happy kind person when acctually he has a fanny.

[attachmentid=5123]

:- get it right! :S I dont like to call it a fanny though... boumsong love slot is much more appropriate :D

I personally think the term "axe-wound" is funny as hell as well :lol:

I am a wee bit drunk though... damn bottle of sambuca :shifty:

Anyways, nite t-f :sleeping:

The lord has spoken...

(here's the ON topic bit, Chav hate!)(job done)

now hands off :P

*tapes available*

* i was joking*

* the only thing kris has that i ride is big and red * :P

Hahaha,I love you too hornythong. :wub:

Right you ready.

Me, mr_ailsbury, and two other mates went on our local ride. We get to our first spot where we always ride first. mr_ailsbury was filming me do a sidehop when 2 chavs and 5 chavets come over to us. The chavs asked for a go of my mates bikes and for some reason my two mates let them have a go.

So fair enough they had a little ride round and just went around the corner on them and came back, very unusual i no. So then they handed the bikes back over and one of the chavs walked over two mr_ailsbury who was still filming me do a sidehop and the chav said "whats that your holding" :blink:.

I was dying laugh but i wasnt up for getting stabbed to be honest and then he snatched the camera off mr_ailsbury and they literally pushed my two mates of there bikes and both of them jumped on one each also with mr_ailsbury's camera. They then darted off round the corner we chased after them but by the time we got round the corner we could not see them and there was 4 different routes they could of gone so it was a bit of a no win situation.

Still no luck finding the bikes either, f**king £2000 down the drain, but my two mates are now back up and riding again, new bikes.

Also heres a picture of a chav:

IPB Image

Cheers !

Edited by profile

saw some half naked chavs today thinking they were the shit when i've seen more meat on a veggie burger.

Second that, They seem to think they have 6 pacs , but its just were they havent eaten properly.

Could someone please post a picture of a chav? I am still so confused by this term.

IPB Image

hate the shits,

live in wrexham i get so much shit off them its unreal and for no reason e.g today riding past a house banging on the window shouting oi you, i was like ignore em one comes out and the other shouting bang him out.

c**ts

if you could get away with murder i really would...

IPB Image

I remember seeing that pic in Ride BMX magazine or something. :blink: But check the guy third from the left, look at his mouth! :lol:

I've not had too much trouble though to be honest, a few incidents but not regularly or anything an considering i ride right around the town centre/shopping centre bit that seems unusual.

An don't say i just jinxed myself cos i just touched wood aswell... :P

Edited by rad2themax

i really wish they wouldn't walk around shirtless ALL THE TIME, fair enough in the park or something but at bustops and in shops imo is really rude.

I don't wanna look at some sweaty fat guy's man boobs, or beer gut, or some skinny runts ribcage while i'm out shopping or just enjoying the sun.

It's not even that hot either.

I even saw some today with their tshirts hanging out of their trousers as well a having a jumper tied around their waist, why bring a jumper out if it's too hot for even a t-shirt?

Ahh.

haha, i saw a chav at train station today exactly the same, he was acrring his t shirt and had a jumper over his shoulder and coat tied round his waist

from a distance he looked hard a fook, no shit, till he stood next to me and was about 5 foot 5

then he looked a complete twat with his carier bag of fosters :lol:

i live in the netherlands and we don't got chavs here, but we do have alot of wangsters and wiggers.

this is a pic of some people in the city where i live: http://home.wanadoo.nl/arjen-fabienne/straat_pics.htm

90% of the people in my city are like this (and the guys on the pics arent even that bad).

and all the music channels are all wangsterized aswell.

heres an example of what kind of music is on the tv and radio the whole day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbYggJLYjP0&search=rampeneren

i know you guys can't understand it but just look at the guys in the clip and look how cool they think they are.

In my english language exam and behind me were alot of "NED's" and they wouldn't stop making stupid noices and talking! We kept getting told if we are found talking we would be kicked out but they just told them to be quiet and one of there phones went of but didn't do anything :@

i live in the netherlands and we don't got chavs here, but we do have alot of wangsters and wiggers.

this is a pic of some people in the city where i live: http://home.wanadoo.nl/arjen-fabienne/straat_pics.htm

90% of the people in my city are like this (and the guys on the pics arent even that bad).

and all the music channels are all wangsterized aswell.

heres an example of what kind of music is on the tv and radio the whole day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbYggJLYjP0&search=rampeneren

i know you guys can't understand it but just look at the guys in the clip and look how cool they think they are.

Do the rest of them wear girls coats too?

zoo baby!

Edited by zoo

Do the rest of them wear girls coats too?

zoo baby!

yep they do lol

and they always wear a baseball cap under their girl coat cap thingy, for some reason they think its cool.

like this: http://photos.sauliaus.info/gangsta.jpg

couldnt find one with a girl coat though, but you geat the idea

They just look like gay chavs lol. If any of them started you, they look like the type of person to get hit and have their jaw broke and run home crying, they don't even look rough! :lol: Perhaps us stokies should get down huh dave? :Plol

Yeah...they would walk up to us and say 'excuse me mate..can i have your bike?...oh my god i'm sorry i know it was terrible i shouldn't of said it' *runs off* And he wouldn't of looked hard on that picture unless he was smoking,he looks f*cking loads harder with that baseball bat shaped thing sticking out of his mouth,i keep my head down really so i don't get any trouble,i know most of them round here and i normally just get told that i'm 'sick' on my bike.

zoo baby!

Some chavs nicked our football today thinking they were all hard, obviously up for a fight. Anyway there was about 20 of us and about 5 of them, i ran over to get it back with a couple of mates and this little fat one came up to me and said "Wtf do you think you doing" and tried to strangle me i was about to swing at him but i saw some older chavs (About 18) running over so i just stood there and laughted at him then his mate came over and rugby tackled him and started punching him and stuff, then my mate just got the ball back. :)

I think its funny watching chavs thinking there all it and stuff, to be honest, i think they should get a life instead of smoking weed and nicking things. >_<

Edited by Trials Boy

Chav's are uncool.We should throw every chav in britain in the middle of (well middle of nowere) american route 66 and we should all spy on them like they do on animal's on the discovery channel. :)

"As the male chav aprroches the femal chavette it seek's attention for food and water to use to breed it's younger chavs for survival ".

:lol::lol::lol:

"As the male chav aprroches the femal chavette it seek's attention for food and water to use to breed it's younger chavs for survival ".

:lol::lol::lol:

Hilarious, I'm sure :ermm:

Anyway, some chav comes upto me the oher night, and asks for a go on my bike, I sorta know him, don't like him, but he knows my name ect, and hes about 4 foot tall I'm 6'4" so didnt think much of his threats. I wasnt worried about him, I was worried about his mate stood behind him at about 6 ft and built to f**k. Anyway, he starts shouting stuff and offers me out, so I just stand there and laugh(I did actually think he was joking).

Turns out he was'nt, and when he walks off, comes back and starts squaring upto me.

"Nxt tme I'll Fckin Nik you bike dicked"

I know its not much, and he was probably going to nick it anyway, But why the f**k should I pay over £1000 for a bike, to lend it out like the village prossi. I dont ask to wear his 'ShoKz!!1!'? so what f**king right does he think he has to try and smack me when I refuse him a go, on MY property, Faggot. Just really annoyed me.

So did this, Cus I'm gay now :( (anyone know the point in writing shizzle like this?)

[attachmentid=5166]

Tom

post-5803-1149691960_thumb.jpg

There was this chavy black kid that used to wander the ghetto of Spalding a while ago then I didnt see him around for a few weeks...

Found out the other week he's dead, crashed a stolen motorbike

He really did desverve it (Y)