Harry Ashby

BeNNy

but gunna hurt if he hits his head, especially from that height.

especially without a lid :P

no good riding look pretty manhoosive - i think i MAY think about doing the gap.... ok i wouldnt... but to have enough composure to do the drop off the landing - you ball are pretty darn large :blink:

looks ok not that big

Not that big? *cough* dont be a jock*cough*, Ok i know eveyone has there own opinions, but that, by an average trials forum standard is big. And its not nice to just post some short unhelpful comment, im sure he was really pleased with it, as would about 90% of the riders on here would be.

One ... get a f**king helmet, i think it's pointless on doing drops to be honist.

They just f**k your bike, but there fun sometimes, but i don't do drops all day especially not that big.

I think he is doing a gap.

• 2 weeks later...

One ... get a f**king helmet, i think it's pointless on doing drops to be honist.

They just f**k your bike, but there fun sometimes, but i don't do drops all day especially not that big.

Ben what the hell is with you swearing. You try it mate. Where is it i wanna give it ago mate.

Was going to say....

Am I not that only one who thinks he's just dropped down?

Surely if he's gapping to the wall (which yes, is big) then why isnt there a pic of him in air/landing

Plus...there was a thread created to stop all this one pic topic balonie.

IF he did do said large gap, please ignore me, but i'd rather see some proof.