A Couple Of Riding Pictures

ive got some pictures from a little ride yesterday just want to know what you think of them (Y)

here is abit of tyre squash

IPB Image

a rock i was doing

IPB Image

gap to some wooden posts

IPB Image

rock gap to some crates

IPB Image

another rock gap

IPB Image

and here is a wall to wall gap

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/bike...6/gaptowall.jpg

hope you like the pictures

where i am riding is on portland which is close to weymouth in the portland quarrys which are amazing it is

like the perfect riding place it got course gaps drops everything you need and the quarry people don't really

mind your riding there and there is about three different quarrys your can ride on portland so your don't just

get board of one place i will try and get some pictures from some of the other quarry i ride (Y)

nice riding there dude where did you do that riding i want to go there some mint gaps there and also wear a helmet by trying stuff like that

Yeh i love the pics that is some good riding there quality!!!! were abouts is it it looks well good!! (Y)

where i am riding is on portland which is close to weymouth in the portland quarrys which are amazing it is

like the perfect riding place it got course gaps drops everything you need and the quarry people don't really

mind your riding there and there is about three different quarrys your can ride on portland so your don't just

get board of one place i will try and get some pictures from some of the other quarry i ride (Y)

(Y)

Edited by Danno

kool man

is the adamant good? :) thinking of buyin one

yeh the adamant is great it pop up onto the back wheel so easy and the control on it is amazing well worth

getting one it took me a while to get a quite a good spec but still need to make some improvements to it though

it is one of the best bike i ve rode

here you go everybody got a couple more pictures

this is about an 8ft drop did measure but around about that

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/bike...8ftrockdrop.jpg

here is a nice little gap i like to do quite fun

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/bike...6/bigishgap.jpg

a couple of pictures of me doing a rock gap

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/bike...ulitipicgap.jpg

hope you enjoy and tell me what you think cheers

sorry about this your have to click on the links wont load up i think cause it jpg

Edited by bikerboy16

nice riding there dude where did you do that riding i want to go there some mint gaps there and also wear a helmet by trying stuff like that

Some cool stuff there dude, but with that rear smooth rim, in what look like VERY dusty conditions i would DEFFIANTLY get a helmet, dusty brakes can be very dangerous!!!

Other than that, it looks like an dawsome place to ride (Y)

Adam

yeah jay awsome pics :- first few taken by me!! Portland is the most amazing place for trials, because the quarry is still being used the lines are always different so there is something new to ride there every day. all the quarrys are huge and there is also portland bill which is another natural haven for trials. and to rub it in a bit more the quarry where all the pics are i can see out of my window right now. it is litterally at the bottom of my garden!! :P

yeah jay awsome pics :- first few taken by me!! Portland is the most amazing place for trials, because the quarry is still being used the lines are always different so there is something new to ride there every day. all the quarrys are huge and there is also portland bill which is another natural haven for trials. and to rub it in a bit more the quarry where all the pics are i can see out of my window right now. it is litterally at the bottom of my garden!! :P

Is Portland Bill the place with the lighthouse on it? If so I have been there, I also rode a quarry/building site which was behind Tim's (who ran x-street) house which was pretty good, might be the place in the riding picture's above :)

Dan.

Is Portland Bill the place with the lighthouse on it? If so I have been there, I also rode a quarry/building site which was behind Tim's (who ran x-street) house which was pretty good, might be the place in the riding picture's above :)

Dan.

yeh that was the quarry i was in there in those pictures but there are a couple more good quarry which we ride in which are even more amazing for trials and the street around portland is quite good aswell (Y)