Dominik Raab Video, Heatsinkbikes

raimund-aut

That server is so bad it shouldnt be allowed to be posted on here, it pisses me of when you see a vid what you would like to download and you go to download it and it's been uploaded on to one of the worse servers in the universe, if someone gets this vid ... probbaly won't as the server is so pissing wank ... but if someone does get this video will you kindley upload it on to a decent server.

I would like to download this video just the fact i can't becuase it won't let me.

Thanks,

Ben.

That server is so bad it shouldnt be allowed to be posted on here, it pisses me of when you see a vid what you would like to download and you go to download it and it's been uploaded on to one of the worse servers in the universe, if someone gets this vid ... probbaly won't as the server is so pissing wank ... but if someone does get this video will you kindley upload it on to a decent server.

I would like to download this video just the fact i can't becuase it won't let me.

Thanks,

Ben.

carm down dover, i also hate them dam severs i cant even find out how to download it, thankfully kmt uploaded it on a better server cheers man :)

I'm really sorry, but words can't portray how much i didn't like that video! :( There were too many things that i found stupidly irritating. Don't get me wrong though, of the riding i saw it was amazing! And the moves were execute with so much skill. But:

# Filming the 'riding from one place to another' over and over again got so annoying! It was like trying to use a skateboarding video technique, but skateboarders use it because theire tricks/moves are usually while rolling. Trials isn't ;) .

Fair enough, you could have done it once, or maybe even twice, in the video. But, because you did it each time you went to a different riding spot it meant that over half of the video was you rolling down a road.

# Most of the moves you were doing were backwheeling things. Try and add more variation to your videos.

# Riding through graveyards is a bit shady, to say the least... <_<

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jun 15 2006, 07:48 PM)

I'm really sorry, but words can't portray how much i didn't like that video! :( There were too many things that i found stupidly irritating. Don't get me wrong though, of the riding i saw it was amazing! And the moves were execute with so much skill. But:

# Filming the 'riding from one place to another' over and over again got so annoying! It was like trying to use a skateboarding video technique, but skateboarders use it because theire tricks/moves are usually while rolling. Trials isn't ;) .

Fair enough, you could have done it once, or maybe even twice, in the video. But, because you did it each time you went to a different riding spot it meant that over half of the video was you rolling down a road.

# Most of the moves you were doing were backwheeling things. Try and add more variation to your videos.

# Riding through graveyards is a bit shady, to say the least... <_<

Cheers,

Joe.

I carn`t be botherd writing alot , i totaly agree with joe`s post.But the riding i did see was

mint.Especially that huck it looked huge! (Y)

Super cool idea for a video, with the whole tour guide of how to get to places!! They should do one of London and Leeds etc. There wouldn't be any more questions about 'where is that really cool place with the big rails/walls etc :lol:

Riding was ace but also not my cup of tea, it was a little boring, at least it was different!

Steeeve B)

# Filming the 'riding from one place to another' over and over again got so annoying! It was like trying to use a skateboarding video technique, but skateboarders use it because theire tricks/moves are usually while rolling. Trials isn't ;)

Have you not seen Trial Noir? ;) I liked the vid, nice idea but needed a little more variation.