Nottigham Ride

Ben Geary

Maybe, but wasent it like £20 half to brum , so it will be like £22 to notts or something, and i have no money at all so nope i wont be able to go, i will be able to go next month though np (Y)

nah it's only half the distance, be like £13 return maybe

will get intouch with train people if we decide to go.

would f**king love to come this lads... but what i really need is some pads :| its well gay... if i dont have a decent back brake its gonna be a shit day for me :( im probs gonna come anyways... go on nickys new koxx B) anyways... cya there, lemee know if anyones got any pads (Y)

would f**king love to come this lads... but what i really need is some pads :| its well gay... if i dont have a decent back brake its gonna be a shit day for me :( im probs gonna come anyways... go on nickys new koxx B) anyways... cya there, lemee know if anyones got any pads (Y)

I've got some 1/3 worn plaz pads, or brand new 35mm coust pads I can bring along.

I'd like to go, will see who else I can get to come up. :)

bikes sorted... still need pads though... urs sound decent mike but i aint got like £20 or whatever to give u for them... you reckon you could do me them on the cheap :" if not the plazies or whatever... cant reli pay much :( im skint and i still need a few other bits (Y)

Jonny would you want to swap your monty crank for my truvativ tormmow when we all meet?

But as for snowy...My bike hasnt turned up today for you to lend. :closedeyes:

I might still have a chance for it to come tomrrow early in the morning so you could borrow it then...

Ill keep you informed. (Y):)

iv got a mech that i could bring to swap you for the pads? il bring all i have and we will sort a deal... also have a chain i used for a while :blink: il bring a tensioner, mech, another mech and some bits and bobs and we shall try and get you sorted out :)

p.s i need those pads :(

edit... need a truvative bb tool for beau aswell... :| and whatever ul need to get a truvative bb with lockrings off a db frame... please bring... this poor man called beau needs help (mental help)

Edited by JoNnY__Mc