Haha I Made My Car Endo

granty

i was very bored today and i have a little 1989 nissan micra to mess around in because im only 16 so i cant drive legally so me and my brother took everything out of it so all that was left was just a steering wheel gear stick handbrake pedals and drivers seat we even took the boot,doors and bonnet of and we could lift the hole car of the ground easily so i got in it and went down my road and slammed the brakes on and the rear wheels come off the ground.lol thankyou for listenin to my random story lol as you can tell im very bored. :lol:

haha nah grant's a legend, our blocks full on quite anyway :P

Was forking funny earlier though, Rode in your drive way to find you and your bro chucking bit's of car everywhere.

with a bent back lol, anyway its not dangerous, its not like he went vertical onto the bonet, its harmless fun and wasnt on a main road or anything, its like the quietest road in our small quiet town. :huh:

Edited by Sir-GU-Murphy

with a bent back lol, anyway its not dangerous, its not like he went vertical onto the bonet, its harmless fun and wasnt on a main rode or anything, its like the quietest road in our small quiet town. :huh:

o charles dont give me ideas like that. remove the back brakes go faster then i should endo lots specialy if i put a few bricks in the engine compartment hehehehehe lol. :P:D

It's not that it is a health hazard (even though it technically is).

But you are uninsured - meaning that if you hit something you will have to pay or people will have to claim. It's quite annoying. People drive with insurance, a driving licence and road tax for a reason you know, not just to spend money.

I know what you mean and it does sound like the kind of thing I would do but don't do it, it's unsafe, illeagl and very dangerous, you could hit anything really, im guessing it doesnt have rear view mirror's so you could slam on the brakes to have something up your arse....

im guessing it doesnt have rear view mirror's so you could slam on the brakes to have something up your arse....

'damn, who stuck that dildo on my seat'

anyway, if its a public road, however small it is, you are pretty retarded doing it, get it on an old field that you are allowed to use and blast it on there, far more fun

Very cogent. Care to impress us more with some of your fantastic, well thought out arguments?

Yea, all of you who have gone skitz over what somebody else is doing need to calm down. It doesn't affect any of you so i don't see why you have to have a go at him for doing it??

Have a laugh for once.

Ian

Yea, all of you who have gone skitz over what somebody else is doing need to calm down. It doesn't affect any of you so i don't see why you have to have a go at him for doing it??

Have a laugh for once.

Ian

So, If we were to adhere to your opinion, lets say someone came on here and said, "hey, I went joyriding yesterday, it was wicked.", and we said, "You are a twat.", we need to calm down?

Hell, people get murdered and it doesn't affect me. But that doesn't mean I like murderers.

To be honest, it's just annoying, I know I would be pissed off if an uninsured driver messed up something of mine. You need to consider things before you do them, not just because "it is a laugh".