The Most Wierd Thing That Has Happend To You

JohnBanks

Hello.

I thought that i would start a descution about the most wierd thing that has happened to your bike or you. It could be enything from your wheel falling of while you are riding to a old granny steeling your bike.

chars John. (Y)

my brake pads fell out yesterday whilst doing xc cos the pin had been shook out.

a few months back i was out on a road ride and my bars started moving and they got looser and looser until they were rattling around, i had to ride with one had holding them in the stem about 10 miles from home.

a commun bummer is the old puncture though or chain snappage. always happens when you dont have the tools.

Hello.

I thought that i would start a descution about the most wierd thing that has happened to your bike or you. It could be enything from your wheel falling of while you are riding to a old granny steeling your bike.

chars John. (Y)

Is that supposed to be 'Wired' or 'Weird' im guessing its wired ^_^ but i could be wrong.

on the way to the LBS, i rode under a ladder and before i actually got to the shop i crossed the road hurridly, didnt straighten up and i got raped by a big ass brick sticking out of the wall, leaving me with a 3inch long, 1inch wide and straight to the bone hole in my forearm. rave on (Y)

seriously, 3rides out of the many that i have last had, somebody has said, i hope we dont get a puncture because we havnt got any tools, and i go and get a snake bit every F**king time.

AND the other week, cruising in the car on a horrible stormy day,

dale - 'you better not crash the bloody car adam and kill us, we have GCSE's in 1 week'

josh(me) 'well done dale but a jinx on the night'

***20 minutes later adam doing a handbrake turn ona desolate carpark in the pissing down rain***

he crashed it into a wall,(nearly a right off) how great is that, i think i am a curse.

Edited by mtbjosh

on the way to the LBS, i rode under a ladder and before i actually got to the shop i crossed the road hurridly, didnt straighten up and i got raped by a big ass brick sticking out of the wall, leaving me with a 3inch long, 1inch wide and straight to the bone hole in my forearm. rave on (Y)

seriously, 3rides out of the many that i have last had, somebody has said, i hope we dont get a puncture because we havnt got any tools, and i go and get a snake bit every F**king time.

AND the other week, cruising in the car on a horrible stormy day,

dale - 'you better not crash the bloody car adam and kill us, we have GCSE's in 1 week'

josh(me) 'well done dale but a jinx on the night'

***20 minutes later adam doing a handbrake turn ona desolate carpark in the pissing down rain***

he crashed it into a wall,(nearly a right off) how great is that, i think i am a curse.

You're not a curse your "friend" is a complete knob end who can't drive by the sounds of it.

Edited by Dr Greenthumb