How Can I Post In The Wanted And For Sale

hi i need to now please how you get to be able to post in the for sale/wanted.

jeers mike

You cant, as your not validated.

You need to do the shiz in the big red box to get validated.

Considering you only have 2 posts you need a few more to get validated, and

with good spelling/ grammar. Is your username spelt wrong?

Edited by adamtrials

i'm assuming that it's down top the effort that you put in your posts.. if your are foreign, then no you won't be discriminated against because your grammar isn't you to spec.

If your possts contain useful information to help others, then your grammar will be moderately overlooked.

But a poor effort and poor grammar will not be.

so if a foreign pre member stuggles with grammer he is discriminated against?? (N)

No, foreign members often get validated very quickly when they post an introduction saying where they are from, dunno why, its the same as if someone posts that they are an old rider getting back into it...

Its not so much grammar is required, just simply a capital letter at the start of each sentence, full stop inbetween and some useful content...

Did you spell your user name wrong? It looks like it should be mike harris not ahrris. And no i did not accidently spell rubb3r with a 3 instead of an e. It is because my XBL gamertag is Rubb3r chicken so on most forums my username is rubb3r

so my name being spelt wrong is not a big problem.if so please may i have some instructions on how to change it.my second name is harris and i am not forign i am english.sorry for the inconvinice.

You'll need to wait until you are validated until you can have it changed really,

dont worry it shouldnt affect your chances of validation. I've seen people with some pretty

retarded screen names get validated so you should be fine. Just make some useful posts,

always use capital letters and full stops and youll be validated in no time (Y)

you really cant spell. Just use the Google toolbar spellchecker and then soon enough you will have the words spelt correctly in your head. (not meant to be rude , just a friendly tip) Also i do know this forum has a spell checker but the Google toolbar one is a lot easier and quicker.

If you get in touch with one of the admin (guys with red names, 'Danny' or 'Tomturd') they'll change your name.

There's no tick to getting validated, you simply have to not be a tool, and make you posts readable. (Y)

Did you spell your user name wrong? It looks like it should be mike harris not ahrris. And no i did not accidently spell rubb3r with a 3 instead of an e. It is because my XBL gamertag is Rubb3r chicken so on most forums my username is rubb3r

Yes its spelt wrong, JESUS!!!!!!

How many times!!

Get one of the Admins to sort out the name problem, as for validation, read the guidelines anf you will be fine!

I love the old days of no validation lol

you need to befriend a full member and ask him 2 post for you saying you'll take the thing you want to buy and give your number so the seller can contact you (Y)(Y)(Y)

No you dont, as that is against the rules and your befriended friend wont be a friend for much

longer when they get some warning from posting your stuff...