Being Made A New Member Again

ben

i havnt been on the forum much recently but now i seem to be a new member and im not sure why dies this happen much or is it an error. :$

thanks for any help

ben

i havnt been on the forum much recently but now i seem to be a new member and im not sure why dies this happen much or is it an error. :$

thanks for any help

ben

The underlined parts are the problems mate.

Edited by onza kieron

why have you underlined thanks :S

What the hell :S:blink::huh::ermm:

Why does it seem that people don't read threads any more,but just dive right on in there with an answer.

And as for the reasons why you where demoted have you looked at your post's recently.

How did you get Validated in the first place? If you can get Validated why haven't I.

It annoys me to see stupid members there's only one or two.

By being a pedantic slut Ben, you've shown that your not all that hot yourself, im, should be i'm.

Thanks is plural and therefore shouldn't have a stinking apostrophe. I know this because they taught me to read at school (grammar I missed out on).

As to why you've been downgraded - I don't know. It's not happened to people far more deserving than you.

edit: although you really can't spell or type.

What does Pedantic mean im only 16 im not in the know of all big words yet. Please don't go sick.

It means kiddie fiddler

Edited by poopipe

It may as you said that you haven't been on here therefore you are not much help (no affence) but it's just an idea.

Members aren't denoted simply by the regularity of their posts. The mods. don't just look around and think, 'Ah he hasn't made a post in a month, lets get rid of him' It doesn't (or shouldn't) work like that.

why the hell are you talking about how to use punctuation/grammer its a TRIALS forum NOT an english lesson forum or what ever you want to call it i can under stand all the text talk and incorrect spellings but punctuation is just stupid

Members aren't denoted simply by the regularity of their posts. The mods. don't just look around and think, 'Ah he hasn't made a post in a month, lets get rid of him' It doesn't (or shouldn't) work like that.

Oh sorry mate it was just an idea. Thanks for saying though!

why the hell are you talking about how to use punctuation/grammer its a TRIALS forum NOT an english lesson forum or what ever you want to call it i can under stand all the text talk and incorrect spellings but punctuation is just stupid

you have a good point (despite having a face like a dog's arse :P )

I felt I had to comment cos while people were correcting the poor lad's post they were talking shit (I'm also trying to boost my post count cos I've spent far too long in chit chat and i'm getting jealous of all the little squares people seem to be getting under their names ).

I'm sure the system stands as it always has. It's not your birthright to be a full member - it's an honour handed down from on high. If you consistently make constructive posts somebody will spot one and there's a fair chance you'll get validated. On the other hand - if you piss one someone important off you'll end up back in NMC until you've made up for it.

I'm yet to figure out why I got validated as all I do is insult people and makes jokes about paedophilia.

maybe it is the spelling ?

I think all thease validating problems would be solved if: people were patient and listened at school !! (i.e. spelling mistakes & capital letters)

Saying that i'm not patient and i dont listen at school - probably why i'm not validated... yet

:cheers:

yer but he has already been validated i never use punctuation i was very thick when it came to english at school :( but surely you cant get demoted because of misspellings ect. people rip other people off and mess people around in the for sale section but they only get 'blacklisted trader' underneath there name

I think all thease validating problems would be solved if: people were patient and listened at school !! (i.e. spelling mistakes & capital letters)

Saying that i'm not patient and i dont listen at school - probably why i'm not validated... yet

or it could be because you only just joined today?

Edited by onzatprodude