What Bike Do You All Ride ?

$IL3NT.

guys i have taken a picture of my bike but i dont think its really that good compared to everyone elses.

I really wanna be able to keep my balance on the back wheel like i see on all the videos on the forums.

u guyz make it look so easy :(

i can only do about 10 bounces on the back wheel and even them are all over the place :S most of the time i can only do about 5 :(

i waz also wondering is it easier to keep your balance on the bigger bikes with bigger wheels ?

or mayby its because im not strong enough to control the bike :( ???

im 15 years old, about 5 foot 8 and 8.8 Stone

my bike weigh's around 27.4 Lb ( pounds )

please could u send some pics of what you guyz ride and around how much it would cost. Mine waz £250 brand new. for me it waz expensive but i know its cheap for a trial bike.

i really am takin this sport seriously and i wanna get good at it no matter how long it takes

mayby ill be as good as you guyz in a 100 years lol. how long did it take for you all to get as good as you are and what age did you start trials ?

IPB Image

Edited by $IL3NT.

Firstly, an s is closer to w and a than z.

Therefore, please type 'was' not 'waz'

Sweet.

Secondly, I ride a Koxx stock bike.

Thirdly, click the link in my sig for Trashzen for tips on riding trials.

Fourthly (quarterly? now theres a quandary...), bigger wheels doesn't neccesarily mean easier.

i am sorry for not speaking proper english but if u understand me then who cares.

also as for posting this topic im really sorry lol i dent realise it waz such a common topic :S i have only just registered to the forums site

please could u send a pic of the bike u ride and the weight of it and the cost please. my bike feels light but i think people ride much lighter bikes mine is 27.4 Lb (pounds) :ermm:

NOOOO Boland. Where you from??

Here we speak in ENGLISH. if we are bothered will make a point of it. fact we are way too dam bloody use to it is why we undersatnd you just, but please pull the finger out your ass

I can't be bothered to post pics, been aplenty up er now

It about a sheavy as your mum's bum and i'm selling it

Up to you wether that my bike or your mums ass forsale there!!

i am sorry for not speaking proper english but if u understand me then who cares.

also as for posting this topic im really sorry lol i dent realise it waz such a common topic :S i have only just registered to the forums site

please could u send a pic of the bike u ride and the weight of it and the cost please. my bike feels light but i think people ride much lighter bikes mine is 27.4 Lb (pounds) :ermm:

my bike.... an onza t-mag 2005 :D

t-mag

it cost me £400 brand new. (Y) ! i'm about 5.8", and u will find back hop easyer when u can pedal kick (lurch),, as u have more control on rear wheel, and when u have mastered the LURCH u can stay on your back wheel all day. i don't know the weight of the complete bike or frame dose anybody one know?

has this helped? max (Y)

thanx max u have helped me alot. i think ur bike iz well cool i may get that bike when i save up some more money. much appreciated :D

as for wright pads im from Manchester, England and dont talk about my mum u f**kin prikk !! :angry::angry:

and thanx for noting just tryin to get started trial biking and all u can do is give me s*** !!!

Edited by $IL3NT.

That frame might have looked half decent with nice graphics and no seat stem...

Trashzen.com is all you need to see what the moves are etc.

The main question of this topic is asked so often and is so f**king trivial I'm not even going to bother...

How is knowing how much other peoples bikes cost, weigh and look like going to help you be a better rider?

And stop with the z's and the x's and the u's, it makes you look like a tard and you will be moaning in a few months when you are not validated.

its just practice mate. some people progress at different rates so just keep pluging along and u'll get better as time goes on. as for the weight of your bike this doesn't really matter when your a beginner

if its heavy as your not doing any big moves where the weight of your bike could hold you back.

i ride a gu 20' long with profile on the back and xc on the front with zoo bar and stem and echo headset.

i want to know the weight and price and type etc.. of peoples bikes because obviously unlike you i am very interested in this sport (or mayby im just eager to learn) and i enjoy riding. im asking these questions because i want to be able to get the lightest and easiest to manouver bike out there in my price range to suit me. :S

The main question of this topic is asked so often and is so f**king trivial I'm not even going to bother...

How is knowing how much other peoples bikes cost, weigh and look like going to help you be a better rider?

i am new to this forum, and to trials biking and im sorry if ur so offended by my question but this is a forum for NEW MEMBERS so what do you expect !!!! :angry:

once again thanx for all the posative comments that actually helped me guys :D

Edited by $IL3NT.

i want to know the weight and price and type etc.. of peoples bikes because obviously unlike you i am very interested in this sport (or mayby im just eager to learn) and i enjoy riding. im asking these questions because i want to be able to get the lightest and easiest to manouver bike out there in my price range to suit me. :S i am new to this forum, and to trials biking and im sorry if ur so offended by my question but this is a forum for NEW MEMBERS so what do you expect !!!! :angry:

once again thanx for all the posative comments that actually helped me guys :D

Jesus christ goodluck...some of these guys take weight of there bikes very seriously.

zoo baby!

P.S Thanks for spelling correctly etc..

Its alright man dont worry about what people say just try to use you' know

"propper" English 1 of the criteria if you want to get validated - i ride stock.... its harder .... lol

not easiers i get on a MOD its like....... i just went 6" bigger than i can get... on my own bike :

anyway heres my bike seems like a genuine topic and the more you get to know Wright Pads - random or

many of his various other accounts.... hes a twat pople just give advise you know there heart is in the right

place just when people see it week in week out it pisses them off - i dunno something about the way you

type make me think your more genuine than that - well here my bike

IPB Image

Echo control - avid bb7 203mm - maggie majic pads - hope Ti - intense new tyres front an rear -

Tensile cranks - FSA BB - then parts ive picked up from old Saracen parts......

as for price.... i prefer not to add it all up but i brought it all myself with my own money which im

always proud of.... had to sell my BMX :unsure: darn i miss her........ ill get a 2nd hand one soon.....

darn thinking about her more now..............

b*****d!!! :P

fair enough. but once you start gettin weight consious of your bike wanting the lightest parts you'll just use this as a excuse when you cant do stuff. in stead of wanting a really light bike you should just acdept the bike you've got and ride it , its not always the ligtest bike that suits you. such as a t-rex, an unbelievably poperular frame but weighs a ton because of its strenght. instead of wanting a light bike look at the geometry to see if it suits you. theres no point in having a light bike but you dont like how it rides.

simpson i like ur bike . :D thanx for the advice

the bikes with the straight stem i like the most (unlike mine)

im not weight concious i just thought that a small light bike would be easier for me to manouver.

ill just stick to my bike like u said and save up for better parts for it

thank you vary much man !!! i waz just going to make a new topic asking if i should tilt up my handle bars :D

you'd be better off putting a question like that in the Randon Small questions sticky at the top of the pages just for future reference..... :D if your gonna be sticking arround!!!

^_^