Drop-in Tv - Shawn Denny

nafan

I watched him once then said in my head.. well that was a bag of wank. So i didnt watch it again. You're now telling me not to watch it even though i have already been through this and told you i watched it the once purely because .. yeap i didnt like it. Who said i have watched 2 or 3 minutes of him? dont come along and try to put forward false accusations such as that. It could have been a 3 hours stint of pure denny for all you know, which gave me major ball ache and i realised his riding wasnt for me. Just leave it alone now please i think everyman and his dog knows i dont like him now. No need to keep digging up what i've said so i have to reply in defence at your offensive blurb.

You say you've only watched it once and Denny only gets maybe 2-3 minutes time on each episode so I'd say its a fair assumption. And if you think my posts are offensive then maybe you should check some of yours on this thread.

You say you've only watched it once and Denny only gets maybe 2-3 minutes time on each episode so I'd say its a fair assumption. And if you think my posts are offensive then maybe you should check some of yours on this thread.

let it go seriously no - one cares :ermm:

he has his opinion and you don't like it thats it really

He reminds me Manifesto but with many setup hops and not really going big. He lays down pointless(and I think, not really trials) 180s off car bonnets and other stuff. He doesnt really seem to be trying the hard lines or the bigger trials moves.

But I must say if I saw it on Tv without riding trials I would be amazed.