Biu Worlds Round 1!

bonzojim

it's hard work trying to find any results.

here's what i found so far. none of it's set in stone

ELITE

1 DANI COMAS 2-BENITO ROS 3-KAZUKY TERAI

SENIOR

1 MORGAN REMY 2-PETER MUZIJA 3- EDU PLANAS

BENJAMIN

1 ARMAND MOLLA 2-LADISLAB JANOSKA 3-BERNAT SEUBA

FEMINA

1-MIREIA ABANT 2- GEMMA ABANT 3-LOIS MORGAN

i know ben savage came second to xavi

an italian won expert 2nd was gavin bedford, 3rd waynio 4th danny butler.

EXPERT

1º - Xavi Casas, con 37

3º - Alberto Gómez, con 41

they've got that wrong! perhaps they meant master. gomez and xavi are definately master

ben told me himself that xavi beat him.

spain are very slow with the results this year.

Edited by rugbyman

no vincent isnt riding :(

Cesar Canas WOULD have been riding 26" but he has got a back problem, he had to pull out and didnt sign on on saturday night.

Ben will bounce back from sunday hes a positive young man and i hope and i hope its same with everyone else that he will bring the "World Chakmpion Master" title back for england!!!. Xavi must have ridden well (Y) after i had finished i walked round and watched some of the other english lads.

well done to everyone!!! in particular Gav B who got 2nd in Expert!!!! look at the expert category, english people were from 2nd to to like 6th or 7th!!! :lol:

Lois Morgan who got 3rd too!!!! Chris Boyes come 4th in cadet!!!! highest english lad, then on the saturday i went round with Sam Oliver who took JOINT 3rd, he only lost on most cleans so dropped him down to 4th the English team was nice and compact, majority of people were all out riding together giving it a good old english BASH!!! in the streets and natural of spain.

the run up to the event was so good to, im sure there will be plenty more stories than mine when people are back in the next week or so.

i would just like to thank Fred S for his support and for taking me with him then dropping me back off in the places i needed to be at. i think without Fred that my personal result wouldnt have been what it was and alot of people on here dont see it BUT my sponsorship and my sponsors have helped me to my result aswell as friends and family.

Watching the Oliver boys on Saturday was an "Inspiration" and would have inspired ANYONE to want to do aswell as they had done in themselves!!!and thats who i thank alot, Ian (the 2 lads dad) was very supportive and really got behind me aswell as their mum Joe and cousin Penny.

:):):)

Waynio...................................

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Jan 29 2006, 07:31 PM)

Maybe if your lucky and i have a really bad day, and have two punchers and me leg falls off you might beat me.

2nd was Gavin Bedford. 4th Danny Butler.

Anyone remember that. Looks like Danny's leg fell off :)

no vincent isnt riding :(

Cesar Canas WOULD have been riding 26" but he has got a back problem, he had to pull out and didnt sign on on saturday night.

Ben will bounce back from sunday hes a positive young man and i hope and i hope its same with everyone else that he will bring the "World Chakmpion Master" title back for england!!!. Xavi must have ridden well (Y) after i had finished i walked round and watched some of the other english lads.

well done to everyone!!! in particular Gav B who got 2nd in Expert!!!! look at the expert category, english people were from 2nd to to like 6th or 7th!!! :lol:

Lois Morgan who got 3rd too!!!! Chris Boyes come 4th in cadet!!!! highest english lad, then on the saturday i went round with Sam Oliver who took JOINT 3rd, he only lost on most cleans so dropped him down to 4th the English team was nice and compact, majority of people were all out riding together giving it a good old english BASH!!! in the streets and natural of spain.

the run up to the event was so good to, im sure there will be plenty more stories than mine when people are back in the next week or so.

i would just like to thank Fred S for his support and for taking me with him then dropping me back off in the places i needed to be at. i think without Fred that my personal result wouldnt have been what it was and alot of people on here dont see it BUT my sponsorship and my sponsors have helped me to my result aswell as friends and family.

Watching the Oliver boys on Saturday was an "Inspiration" and would have inspired ANYONE to want to do aswell as they had done in themselves!!!and thats who i thank alot, Ian (the 2 lads dad) was very supportive and really got behind me aswell as their mum Joe and cousin Penny.

:):):)

Waynio...................................

Thanks for that Waynio, i will talk to you later when we have got some sleep, been travelling since 4pm yesterday!!!!! :S

no probs dude. will have to see you before i disspaear to singapore/japan (Y):) show me how to ride eh? give me some more inspiration. :P

see you soon dude. il have to come down your way next week!!!to do some training down in wales. let us know at some point you dad has me numero.

Waynio.........................

worst trial i have ever riden... had a shit day... sections were shit... observers had no idea... i got off my bike prety much in one section, looked round expecting she would have 5 up but she still had one... so i carried on... then i tried getting up this rock and blunted off it right outside the tape and she let me carry on... no one was going through the markers... was a total piss take if you ask me... and im not just saying that cause i did shit, even if i had done well i would have said it was shit.

i didnt bother even going to the french one in the end, dunno if it was any better?...

ps if you read this fred i tried letting you know i wasnt coming to france but couldnt get hold of you.

Edited by James_Porter

dear dear porter :P

altho i have to admit, the marking was appauling in spain. me and danny were on section 3 i grabbed a tree to hold on and they gave me a 1, and as i jumped off backwards dave said she had only given me a one for the one handed tree swing/grab. was well funny.(ish) but then on section 6 the 2 girls were keen for toe dabs!!!! it went from one extreme to the other.

Waynio..............................

the thing is, you cant have it right all the time, it was appauling but we couldnt physically speak to them and say "look your observing is/was shit" cos we couldnt speak spanish :( never mind.

worst trial i have ever riden... had a shit day... sections were shit... observers had no idea... i got off my bike prety much in one section, looked round expecting she would have 5 up but she still had one... so i carried on... then i tried getting up this rock and blunted off it right outside the tape and she let me carry on... no one was going through the markers... was a total piss take if you ask me... and im not just saying that cause i did shit, even if i had done well i would have said it was shit.

i didnt bother even going to the french one in the end, dunno if it was any better?...

ps if you read this fred i tried letting you know i wasnt coming to france but couldnt get hold of you.

Sounds like a 'bag 'o' bollock', James. (N) Bad enough that you were riding shit, but then it was made worse by, what sounded like, a badly organised comp. Good idea to miss the french one, if you thought it would be a waste of money; would like to hear about Round Two, though, from anyone that went! (Y)

UCI Youth Games, that i rode in on Saturday, were amazingly well organised. All observers were spot on, there was this hi-tech computer system that was updated constantly showing the current leaderboard for each of the catagories and they had big score-tables at each section that the second official would fill in the scores of the riders aswell as punch their card, keeping the results 100% accurate...

Furthermore, have UCI International competitions always been much better organised than BIU one's. Or have the BIU International comp's just started to slip? :ermm:

Cheers,

Joe.

oh dear!!!

SAM take those down........please.

i always blink or close my eyes at the wrong time, usually why i always end up falling off the bike!!!! or getting 5's when i dont really want them :P i just loose my sight.

PS wheres my "ingleterra" sign ;):lol: il see you next week young man, iv organised with your dad to come jet skiing and do a bit of practising in wales somewhere. top bannana

Waynio.........................

Spain in short

Yep very hot, Rode ok could of done better, Venue was mint rock(Y) and the enteranment :- facilities :ermm: but its all gd

The bit in between was amazing but a bit of a blur lol Thanks for Jack and Andrei (Y)(Y)

France in short

Not so hot gdgd, didnt even finish the trial if i did would of done ok got thougth 2 on 1st lap :), facilities a lot better 4 the camper like me still ok enteranment n ok food

A big thanks to the Willsons would of not got there and back with out them (Y)

Also thanks you Mr Oakley n Joe for getting bk to Notts (Y)

My Web Site Will Have Pic Soon ish maybe a vid too

Love

Tom A

apparantly vincent hermance wasnt riding due to the following

• mumps
  • a broken ankle
  • disqualified for having a 6th finger
  • having an unfair disadvantage due to his shaven legs
  • he was with towler, making sweet love
  • only four toes on his left foot (which led to the belief that his 6th finger was in fact a toe)
  • pete wright for primeminister
  • benito headbutted him (zinedine zidane style)

• these rumours could be false