Freewheels!

zinger

ok here is the deal, i have jsut got new cranks...finally after god knows how long.....and im looking at freewheels but im stuck between a tensile, eno (72 engagements) and a i hate to say it try-all. i am currently runnign a acs but think its pretty bawls lol, so wanting something thats going to last (hense my reason for dreading to say try-all), and i know the eno's are the shizz, aint heard much or know any one with a tensile but considered it for the fact i wouldnt need to fork out heeps more for a BB, and last but not least a try-all, as i have been informed they are pretty damm good, adn have probably more than enough engagements!!!!!! i would be thankful if any one has any recommendations on what i should buy?? oh and do tarty bikes sell the monty/fsa bottom brackets that clean bikes sell???

cheers folks

ok here is the deal, i have jsut got new cranks...finally after god knows how long.....and im looking at freewheels but im stuck between a tensile, eno (72 engagements) and a i hate to say it try-all. i am currently runnign a acs but think its pretty bawls lol, so wanting something thats going to last (hense my reason for dreading to say try-all), and i know the eno's are the shizz, aint heard much or know any one with a tensile but considered it for the fact i wouldnt need to fork out heeps more for a BB, and last but not least a try-all, as i have been informed they are pretty damm good, adn have probably more than enough engagements!!!!!! i would be thankful if any one has any recommendations on what i should buy?? oh and do tarty bikes sell the monty/fsa bottom brackets that clean bikes sell???

cheers folks

you nob ed :)

get a try-all

hmmm :rolleyes: i was also reading they thread on try-all freewheel last night, some pretty good arguments lmao, think decision is defs narrowed down to try-all and eno, mite get try-all...are the try-alls same width as say acs etc.???

I use a tensile, and for 35 quid it's good value for money considering it has 60 ep's. However if you can afford it i would go for the ENO as it has fully sealed bearings and if you have any problems with it it is most likely that you can get it fixed. My tensile has recently skipped a few times, but i don't want to take it apart because it doesn't have sealed bearings. Don't know much about the try-all but the ENO is definatley the best made freewheel out there (Y) .

Dan