Omgz I Bought Fluoro Rimz (and pedals?)!!!!111!

Mark W

Well, I didn't, but there we go.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Did a bit of cloning on my stem so I could see what it'd look like without the stackers :-

IPB Image

IPB Image

My largely cleaned out garage, which allowed me to work on my bike just now in the pissing rain without getting wet. Score :)

I'm liking it :) I quite like the geometry of it, although I hear Ben wants it shorter? I'm 6'2" and find the front end's pretty much spot on for me though. It rides really nicely though. Haven't clipped the stays yet and I've had it for a good while now.

From what I've been told, they may be the ones that are going to be coming on the complete Onza bikes in future or something like that... Not 100% about that though. Either way I've been told to have a go with them and let Onza know how they work :) They look really, really nice in the flesh, which is quite surprising considering I think they're in the £50> area. Helicoiled freewheel threads too (Y)

The blue T-Bird is my first ever trials bike (May build it up again one day :P), the dark blue painted T-Pro has a crack just starting to form at the tip of the weld on the top of the downtube, at the headtube/toptube join bit, the T-Pro '02 is for sale for £30 posted, and the Zip may be on sale depending on how things go with the frame I'm riding now. So yeah, I guess I could get like £150 all in? :P

If Monty wasn't savagely expensive and I liked short bikes 'n' stuff, maybe...

I wanted to try out a Team stem, but meh. The cranks, rims and pretty much everything else don't do it for me :P

When I move down South in September I may have to find someone's Echo Lite to have a play on though, 'cos I like the sounds of the geometry, but I don't know if it'd feel shite or not to me...

Once you've ridden another geometry for quite a while you get used to it and it's fine. That's at least what I felt... As long as it's not one of those stupid high bb frames, it doesn't take long to adapt your techniques/riding...

In case you switch to a different brand you might have to change your nickname as well ;)

Edited by Chris

No idea, sorry. They've got that new Onza proto out (see the Onza frames news thread, think the mods on p2 or p3) which they think is more suited to what Ben wants, but they seem to like this frame and want to put this out as a street frame or something, but I'm not 100% about that yet either...

Whenever I find anything out about this, I'll let people know on here :)