World Round

bonzojim

Ali C won expert (Y):D Danny B came 2nd, gav 4th i think.

so some great results for the englsih boyz!!!!

Waynio.....................

YE big well done to savage!!! for winning masters. well done that man.

Quality win for Ali :D . Dead, dead happy for him.

Mr. Butler really is going to have to pull his finger out if he wants to win overall. I'm talking winning both Singapore AND Japan; is it even possible for him to win now?

Can't wait for the overall results...

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 31 2006, 10:29 PM)

Quality win for Ali :D . Dead, dead happy for him.

Mr. Butler really is going to have to pull his finger out if he wants to win overall. I'm talking winning both Singapore AND Japan; is it even possible for him to win now?

Can't wait for the overall results...

Cheers,

Joe.

hahaha, thats quite appropriate, as he broke his finger yesterday in the trial!!!

haha

well done guys!

joE!

sorry i got 4th to 6th wrong, when i spoke to someone about the results they said someone had come 4th and i thought it was gav. well done Nicky G (Y) top bannana!!!!

yes matt i was thinking there is a possibility of top 3 in the expert. i think it would possibly happen next year too!!! Doney will hopefully do it next year, and im sure the people who do not qualify from top 3 british riders will do so next year.

Waynio..................

whooo!

cheers for the congrats guys, I have always wanted to win a world round, I never thought I would have a chance with butler riding though (hope the thumb gets better soon).

I think I was the ONLY rider there on a v brake and possible the only rider to ever win a category with one too :-

well done to mr savage, you deserved that win, well done also to nick goddard, he always quietly gets on with riding and then pounces on everyone at the end with a low score.

I am pretty tired now, 2600 miles of driving is tireing.

thanks again

It was a real pleasure to see so many Brits trying hard and putting in great rides at the first two World rounds.

Some of the comments made about the sections, camping etc are to be expected. The sections are the same for all and there to be ridden. It has to be remembered that the comps and camping are provided for free, this is Trials after all - not formula one!

This was my first year as delegate, thanks to all for giving me a trouble free time. Well done to all those that competed for the U.K. especially those that gained a rare podium place, often riding "out of their skin" to do so. As a Nation we enjoyed two fourth places in the team results, narrowly missing third both times.

There was a fun atmosphere around the venues before, during and after the events with group rides, swims, drinks etc enjoyed by the majority.

I am really looking forward to the next two rounds and hope that those that tried so hard to capitalise on their skills in Spain and France continue to do so in Singapore and Japan.

Fred Savage.

Edited by BikeTrialUK

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Aug 2 2006, 01:06 PM)

i didnt break a finger did me thumb so couldn't grip the bar so i think not to bad second with one hand ay (Y)

right Dan I think you need top ride the next two rounds with your hand tied behind your back, just to prove the point :-:P