I'm Slightly Proud Of This One

matthewholdsworth

didnt know where best to put this but i was quite impressed at the level of internal bleeding on this one (read as BIG bruise)

hopping along a log nothing difficult, and i had a momentary lapse of concentration, hopped to the side and slipped off the log landing on the cut off edge squarely on my thigh. worst part of it was it happened right in front of the local chav wenches, who needless to say found it rather amusing. ten minutes of lying on the ground and i tried to walk/ride it off, couldnt so i drove home and felt sorry for myself.

nearly a week since i did it and im still nursing a bit of a dead leg, couldnt walk the day after.

this pic was taken on thursday after falling on tuesday, now the bruise seems bigger and expanding down me calf, not bad hey?

IPB Image

you silly billy!!

looks pretty sore matey! how's it doin now? hope it's better soon, me n woody are planning a romantic weekend up that way for us lot the weekend of the 19th/20th. we both texted you, but you're being ignorant or are away...

basically i think we're gonna ride natural (shipley/addingham somehwere like that) on the saturday and then have a street day on sunday somewhere. Woody'll ring you soon i reckon.

how was your graduation? sad to be gone?

get in touch mate, and get well soon!

Edited by BenS

Heamatoma to the max... could you actually not weight-bare at all the day after? The only thing your GP would do is prescribe Pain-relief, then perhaps refer you to your local hospital for an x-ray on your femur to see if any fracturing has occured, just go down the road and buy some ibruprofen and put up with it, it will hurt!

Edited by Fishwog