Cambridge Ride

hi

im making the trek down to cambridge again so anyone who wants to come is welcome :)

probably meeting at the skatepark by the swimming pool bout 11:30 (Y)

confirmed riders: turn outs looking good

joey m

todge

mitch a

wally

jon

liam munn

olly

wing

julien

dan

mr heatsink

poopibe

random bedford riders

ryan

Edited by alex!beastytrials

I'll hopefully be there, I haven't rode in many months though so I'll be there for comic value only no sidehop comps this time round :P

I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things though, be great to see some of you guys again its been a while..

Olly.

I'll hopefully be there, I haven't rode in many months though so I'll be there for comic value only no sidehop comps this time round :P

I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things though, be great to see some of you guys again its been a while..

Olly.

Whats wrong with sidehop comps olly? hehe

I'll have to get my physio therapist to work her magic on my shoulder next week before the ride. I haven't rode trials in so long!

Oohhh I can't wait.

Olly.

Blah blah blah!!! that's Mr Olly already gearing up for his biggest sidehops and competing mood, but just posting his preliminary excuses for in case someone could match up... ^_^

Don't you worry you beast :lol:

Then in the same line, I'll be there to fool around as usual...