Nass Shots

F-Stop Junkie

Ah well, if it's wrong, please move to chit-chat...

A few shots taken at NASS last weekend... Most, if not all, are full frame and quickly edited to post up.

One of the Yamamotos I think?

IPB Image

The unknown flair artist

IPB Image

Some Author rider

IPB Image

World's best off-camera flash :)

IPB Image

Tabron?

IPB Image

Again?

IPB Image

The exception to the arse rule. Eyes beat arses.

IPB Image

Mahoosive ramp with rickety, scary ladders

IPB Image

Finally, the great man...

IPB Image

it actually looked quite good this year, nice pictures :)

Wasnt all that great to be honest. Really bare and MAD were not even booked to do demos, however they were booked to be there.. if that makes sense? MAD did two demos on the Saturday (the day I went) and I got some footage... but some of the other good bits included the MotoX (jumping and stylin' in the air), BMX and I got some of the skateboard flatland. Next year might be better, though.

Swish photos Chris ^_^

J.

Owww seems a bit dull in there , probably the darkness you mentioned.

Yeah, incredibly dark, but with the extra lighting in the LG arena it wasn't too bad. The dark crowd helps isolate the riders I think.

My Mat Hoffman and Tony Hawk pics are better I think :)

If it had been the same ramp and same riders in blazing sun, it would really have made a difference!

Nice pics, loving the tobogan air with the camera flash in the background. Are you sure you didnt PS that in Chris :P

Heheheh, nope. All of these are pretty much untouched! If I had the time, I'd have certainly cleaned, cropped and polished a bit more!

How did you get on top of the vert?

With a damn scary, shakey ladder. However, seeing the inline skaters going up it, I figured it couldn't be that bad....

On a serious note, I had a media pass for the LG arena so I could get full access around and onto the ramp. However, they did shoo everyone off the ramp during the competitions, but not the demos. That's why I could get shots like this...

IPB Image

Or

IPB Image