Brake Pads

mr manx man

koxx yellows are abit crap my vote goes to heastink coust pads my friend has gots these and they are the bizzzle ! (Y)

what a bell end the man that has ordered the koxx yellows must b on sum serious crack ne way wen uv got heatsink coust pads they are sick but dont get glue, (ov any sort) water just nouthin that dont luk likle tar lol ;)

• 1 month later...

yes Ive got a set of Onza Citrus pads in now, I've posted a review in the Pad Reviews thread if you fancy checking that out. If you dont fancy checking it out, then for 11quid off Tarty, Citrus pads are really good value.... they aren't all that if you dont have a grind though.

But seriously people of NMC go check out the Pad Review thread, you mite annoy people cluttering up the forum asking questions that have already been answered. :turned:

Will this actually happen? i'll be expecting a topic with pictures etc in soon.

I duno if a topic will happen as it be deamed selling in NMC and aprrantly i'm not allowed to do that so i may sponser MINI MAN Alex TREEBE with a few sets for the wee man

My MSN will say it!

I've a 300x300 sheet comign so thats 27 sets there and then, maybe 20 as i might keep a few back for my self like!

Pete

i am currently running: Plazmatic with a grind works amazing and also a very nice sound when you pull the break on. also i use a little bit of tar every now and then for even more stopping power!

i have been running this set up for a while now and have no regrets what so ever. hope this has helped

Thank you Greeny

• 3 weeks later...

talking about pads!! :mellow:

Witch do you think are the BEST pads for a grind? any ideas people

pAuL! (Y):D

Koxx Browns/Coustelliers/Plazmatic.

Pretty much everything mentioned in this thread.

People have different experiences with different pads, but any I listed above will stand you in good stead.

Koxx yellows are made for wet muddy conditions if you want a grabby brake but less lock go for something sof tie zoo along those lines and for a good lock not grabby use a hard compound koxx browns but if u want a middle use koxx green/blue its really a trial and error thing what type of grind/rim and pads just experiment until your comertable. :S

Hi i think that you should get heatsink snowys on a light/medium grind,it is the best brake ive ever had alot better than my heatsink reds, they were that good i got the snowy material in my CNC backings, you will not regret gettin them as your next pad!!! thanks trialsbikenut (Y)

yeah cheers mate (Y), i've bin thinking about the heatsink snowys, but didn't know much about them and the performance.

pAuL!!

I got some yellow plazzys on the back with a medium grind - nice, they lock up good but wear down in a couple of minutes of use lol :-:D

yeah thanks for that mate :huh: