Tattoos,

danny B

Is that chest peice (andy t??) based on Americna Mcgees Alice?

If so, damn cool. It really is more than a game, its become a cult.

I should be getting a tatto soon, but cant decide where I want it, I have to design, but wont show you, but I think it would either suit my back, covering it, or the back of my leg.

I guess it depends on cost, and what the artist says when I go see him for a quote.

gunna be sweet though

I might be getting one in september..I'm going to end up having something really pointless and something i will regret '5+4=9' or i'd like the H.I.M sign on my right shoulder blade....Any suggestions on what to have?.

zoo baby!

some thing individual to you which means some thing to you. travis barker (B182 drumer) has cadilac up his side because to him if you have a cadilac you are amazing and to him cadilac is like a god and he looks highly upon cadilacs so it is some thing personal to him.

so some thing personal to you which will always mean some thing because a tatto will always be there.

I would actually like the tarty and select bikes websites across my back...Or maybe my sister and niece's names (they mean the world to me)

zoo baby!

Edited by zoo

some girl just told me she wants a padlock on her clit an wants my mate (her boyfriend) to get a key on his dick :S

there are some fukced up people around.

heres what she said:

(¨`·.·´ ¨)¸.·´*(`IIIIIIIII(¨`·.·´ ¨) ^^^^ ma babygirl, love u luvin ^^^^ says:

i dunno! nt my bk because everyone has it there, i want one on my hip! bt i want one on my clit! a padlock tattoed on it n i want *** to get a key tattoed on his cock so he can only unlock me

dirt man, pure filth.

Does anyone know any websites i can design a tattoo on?

Right i want a tattoo that means something to me, Not a pointless one.

The sort of thing im looking for is 2 axes crossed over with 'DAD' Inbetween the handle bits and maybe the dates of his birth and death, But deffinately the axes with dad. This would mean alot to me and this way he would always be with me but in a different way, R.I.P Dad :(

ahahahaha

A mate in college who only started last year has 'scott' on his neck, so he has to wear a collar to cover it.

He's called Ryan.........

lol hahaha ive wet myself

Does anyone know any websites i can design a tattoo on?

Right i want a tattoo that means something to me, Not a pointless one.

The sort of thing im looking for is 2 axes crossed over with 'DAD' Inbetween the handle bits and maybe the dates of his birth and death, But deffinately the axes with dad. This would mean alot to me and this way he would always be with me but in a different way, R.I.P Dad :(

im almost scared to ask but why does it have to have axes in it :huh:

I'm going to get this soon...

IPB Image

Photoshop jobby obviously, wanted to get that as my 1st but got a simpler one, just to see what pain was like.

I like all the shading in an the highlights, going to have that in the next few weeks me thinks!

Edited by merlin_rider