Big London Ride 3rd Sept (it's A Sunday)

stiffnips

I shall. Ive already bin to Basildon and got some sick and some even sickening stuff of him for the dvd mwahaha!

J.

ah youll want me in the dvd aswell then jonny, on my green monster :lol::sick: Only for my good looks those..because my ridings shite..even those i taught leon everything he knows :rolleyes:

I made my front wheel look like a crisp :turned:

LEON

Yer, but u didnt break a hope trial rear hub crack like that foreigner :P

where did you lot go leon:S

anyways might aswell give my comments about the day :P

was proper mint ride, weather held out, some huge stuff going down, was minto.

Met with mr staples..mr goddard..mr wheeler..mr manning..mr fred( to many to name, loads of people think i spoke to everyone :) ), all sound as f**k. I think matt fancies me :lol:

Oh yer met simon aswell, what a legend :lol:

Who was the lad on the monty who was silky smooth??

i took about 400 pics, so will try and get a few of the better ones uploaded somewhere within the next couple of days :)

Hope everyone had as good as day as me, even those im not actually f**ked :( and ive got work at 8am tomoz :huh:

P.s Jonny jones, think you should put some of them clips of me in ur dvd :wub:

Edited by JoeMaher

i really enjoyed that, caught up with a few people at shell who I hadnt seen for a while but then did the unsociable thing and buggered off in a little group. was good seeing people though, and trav fell in the water at st pauls again!

Also did wheeler make the big one?

Wicked day! I shall put you in the DVD Joe! I wont be making a web video of the ride it will be in the Our Summer DVD! Including Leon's 8ft (?) Sidehop (downwards) - his frame held out in the end and his wheel lasted the rest of the day so all is good! Everybody was pulling moves out the bag was sweet!

I got 2 and a half hours of footage, most of it usable as well so I am happy! I had a good ride as well. Top riders, top ride, top day!

Mmmm Cherry Crumble, night all!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

What an amazing ride!

Had loads of fun, tried new things, met new faces and old ones and just had a great day out.

Mr Maher, did you get any pictures of me? if yes, can you send to me?

Watched some incredible riding and had a go myself. Loving that gap up to a rail right infront of a wall (bit after subway lunch break).

Glad to see loads of people enjoying our sport.

We need some kind of publicity to get more of these rides seen and put on TV (maybe contact SKY or MTV or even local broadcasters for a future event)

Anyhow, see you all next time.

Robster

Mr Maher, did you get any pictures of me? if yes, can you send to me?

erm that would depend who you are :lol: did you have some tattoo on ur arm??wearing shorts??

ahah, i take that back just looked through the pics and im generally happy with them.. got a few reallly nice ones.

but as for photos of you mr tall rob. I do indeed have about 6-7 pics of you. :) i shall stick all pics up in next few days ( prolly tomorrow ) :P

Edited by JoeMaher

Wooooooo.

'mazing ride, even if i hardly rode for start, then had a mad dash at end on those awesome wooden things.

Met some new faces, some new leg ends, mr maher :lol:, travis was a dude too, hero for completly falling in st pauls, excellent. :lol:

And who ever that uni-cyclist was, f**king nutter, seriously, immense shit.

Caught up with old mates too, soooooo many to list.

Must of been 40 or more people at start, jebus.

'mazing.

Will try and sort a video out soon, but knowing me, probably be a while. :P