Big London Ride 3rd Sept (it's A Sunday)

stiffnips

Why does everyone ignore this question.

Whats up with Shell?

The Shell court yard is having something major done to it, I'm not sure what exactly. It has metal fencing around most of it, so theres not much chance of getting in. It doesn't look to me as though much has changed yet (as of a week ago) but that's not to say it won't.

I'm hoping its something to do with the underground, so it won't change the layout of the court yard.

chaaarrrrrrrss m888

I've been in touch with Gary Masterson who works for the Shell Centre, and apparently they're planning a purpose built trials park with a sliding roof to keep the wind and rain out in the Winter, as well as padded floor in the beginners section. Seriously though, the Shell Centre has metal fences round it, and has done for months now. It doesn't look like much is changing, as all the walls at the Shell Centre (at the top and running down the middle) are to do with ventilation for building. If they do get rid of the walls, then they're obviously doing some very serious work. There are plenty of other places to ride, and by that I mean plenty of places that most people haven't been to; it's only the Shell Centre, we've all been there and done it and it's not the only reason to go to London.

I'm giving London a miss this Summer, but if you haven't been there, it's certainly worth the trip with or without the Shell Centre. We ride walls, walls get knocked down, the 'Hexagons' being a prime example of that, yet things get built just as quickly so it's all swings and roundabouts.

Regards,

Uncle Stephen.

Havent seen Simpsons post yet, but hes deffo coming, he probs doesnt know it yet though :-

HURUM....... b*****d football season about to start again...... i dunno

an i am now officially employed by sainsburys as a checkout boy :D

boy seeing as its nicks ride and i love you joe ill try to make it down i love london :P

xxx

(an ibiza was awsome :P)

does anyone else think that 10.30 is a bit early?

make it 11 :-

JK

Well, if we meet at shell we are usually there for an hour or longer anyway, and knowing the people i'm coming with we will be late...

I will try and be there at 10:30 anywho, you can turn up at 11 if you like :P meet opposite shell. (Y)