Xgames

boon racoon

wow, that park is crazy.

how insane was Daniel Dhers 360 barspin to late tailwhip? he didn't even kick he bike he just did a no footer and wanged it round with his arms...

however, there was a hella lot of flairs and tailwhips in there.....flairs are so gay i don't know why people throw them after everything, and tailwhips, sweet though they are, are like the new barspin or something.

i wanna see some huge tuck no hander transfers or 3 story high wall taps, i spotted a sweet gap from that huge run-in, over the pyramid type thing to that little subbox on the other side, its huge, but these are supposed to be the best riders in the world.

I also noticed that morgan wade was the only dude to do a grind. (plus he's stolen Bongo bike :P )

Anyone know if Dave Mirra was still too injured to compete in park? i know he missed vert becasue he impailed his liver or something. I am actually dissapointed not to see him this year, i know it got kinda tierd when he won everything but i think it made the other riders step up their game, knowing that to win, they have to beat mirra, i.e they have to be flawless.

I appreciate cranmer did all the top tricks, but look at the transfers morgan pulled off, plus everyone knows he could do the double whip and probably the 360 double whip. I doubt he's got the front flip turndown but I guess thats what X games is all about, doing the best tricks, however if I was judging, I would've given it to wade.

Prefer to watch the backyard jam any day of the week, even though that park was awesome.

Edited by mod_rider

Would've been cool to see Chase Hawk's park run and Mike Aitken's dirt run...

Pastrana's double flip though, and Morgan Wade's transfers + tache :o

It'd be cool to see a 'street' style comp though, like the skate street comp.

how insane was Daniel Dhers 360 barspin to late tailwhip?

Not as insane as when Ben Hennon did it at last years backyard jam :P

I think it was last years anyway might have been the year before not too sure.

I find it funny how the American riders think there the only good riders in the world when theres riders such as Mark Webb who could definately get a medal at X-Games but wasnt even invited!

The American riders are kind of in a nut shell when the commentators say things like "First time its been pulled in a competition" when it was pulled a year or more before in another contest outside of the US.

Just my two cents.

Ben Hennon didn't do it anywhere near as late as Dhers did though, that was insane.

You've got to place well in a qualifying comp to get into the X-Games, so maybe Mark Webb needs to stop trying to win Suzuki 4x4s and ride the necessary comps? :P

Haha, yeah, I was gonna mention that. Probably the most perfect bail I've seen :P

Calling that thing Scotty Cranmer did a "turndown" frontflip is a pretty bold use of artistic license. Doesn't sound as good as "Turnbar" frontflip though I guess :rolleyes:

Was talking to my locals about that, if wallace and webb entered they'd almost definately get top 5. We were also talking about why it is that they don't enter and we reckon it's got to be sponsors, as apparantly it costs a lot to enter, along with the flights. It can't be all about entering the right comps, as I for one have only seen chase hawk in one comp in the last year, maybe he did more, but I didn't see. Same with Aitken he never seems to enter.

Saying that who knows, but I bet if Wallace and Webb hung around woodward for a few years they'd get straight into the big comps, like whitton.

Then the Brits will dominate the BMX world muhahahaha. (well nearly)