Auch! Vol.8

t33zr

Hm, downloading now ill edit when ive watched it but i've missed vol. 7! could anyone tell me where to download vol.7 please i love these videos (sick mind) :P

Cheers, Nick

Edit: Loved it :D:rolleyes: i want to be in one.. i will try and fall off more often from now on (Y):)

Edited by stiffnips

Hm, downloading now ill edit when ive watched it but i've missed vol. 7! could anyone tell me where to download vol.7 please i love these videos (sick mind) :P

Cheers, Nick

Edit: Loved it :D:rolleyes: i want to be in one.. i will try and fall off more often from now on (Y):)

search for it on t-f... There u go

Linkkkkkkkk

Edited by Monty_susanne

You really could tell you made it in 20 minutes (N) ; it was a really poor, sloppy effort compared to your other 'Auch Vols.', as they are all put together well. Fair enough, you were trying something different, but it didn't work. For how fast and heavy the music was, there was way too much f**king about involved (ie. setting up on the backwheel). If you are using fast music, you need the clips to be as short as possible! (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

Pardon me guys/girls

But everytime I search for Auch it shows all the episodes but I cannot click a link anywhere to view them.

Do you smell burnt toast?

The older movies is not online anymore.....

Maybe i will upload them later...... ^_^

Yeah if you could load them again that would be awsome. I am new to trials and until I had seen these type of videos I had no idea how bad you could get hurt. There are alot of videos of people doing the skills the correct way but not to many of what happens you do not get it right.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah if you could load them again that would be awsome. I am new to trials and until I had seen these type of videos I had no idea how bad you could get hurt. There are alot of videos of people doing the skills the correct way but not to many of what happens you do not get it right.

I will se what i can do ;)

• 4 weeks later...