Riding Pictures From Many A Day

weewillywinky

as i've now learnt how to do images thanks to the help of joelio, i think you may like to see some pics, maybe limited though but i have a lot more pics from other rides, which i may post later on.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image%7Boption%7D

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

i may aswell ask although it's not strictly on the lines of trials infact not at all on the lines of trials, but does any body have any good irish punk bands to recomend other than the obvious;pogues, flogging molly, dropkicks. much appreciated.

sorry if the pics don't work but have fun if they do

Great pics, is it some sort of camera trickery but hows that uni-cyclist sticking to the wall?:P:P

hahaha that made me laugh for hours but there is an old gate hinge on the wall which the uni cycle is on then i just gave him a leg up and we left him there like jesus, nice and controversial.

got some nice shots there man keep it up loving some of the angles as well

question though the kid on the bt with hot s tyre what stem is that im lookin for a higher stem and is it a oversized stem aswell?, my onza stem is way to low for me n my bt and lloking for something a bit higher

cheers ric

got some nice shots there man keep it up loving some of the angles as well

question though the kid on the bt with hot s tyre what stem is that im lookin for a higher stem and is it a oversized stem aswell?, my onza stem is way to low for me n my bt and lloking for something a bit higher

cheers ric

that my friend is robbie bell, i think its a try all stem, but i haven't got a clue about the rest, maybe bret would know, i'm rubbish with things like that but il try find out for you, he's off work tomorow and riding so i shall see and get some info. :D

it used to be my stem and yeh its a try-all one and its also standard clampsize, sorry to piss on your fire if you wanted oversize! im also on that grey px with red hubs pulling shit faces (not the guy with the fox top on, some1 stole my bike for that pic)

Edited by scott-mad

here are the rest of the trials pics, not great but enough to keep some people happy. i also went downhilling today, or atleast i was informed it was dh, but really it was just loads of trails and dirt jumps but never the less i took the trusty digi camera and got some holidays from carlton bank, i'l post them later when i've edited them if any one is interested?

will no one else comment about the lack of helmets please, it's getting boring. its our choice whether we ride with them or not and we usually do, don't really need some one telling me to put one on. cheers

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image