A Little Bit Of Art

lil_kial

Heres my stencil i made, and sprayed onto a local wall...its very small probably only 6" high and 3" wide so its hardly a massive bit of graffiti :-

I think its cool and is always there as a symbol not only of the effort that went in to it but also the dedication and effort i put into my riding, so Ben said anyway :lol:

IPB Image

Let me know what you think :)

Heres my stencil i made, and sprayed onto a local wall...its very small probably only 6" high and 3" wide so its hardly a massive bit of graffiti :-

I think its cool and is always there as a symbol not only of the effort that went in to it but also the dedication and effort i put into my riding, so Ben said anyway :lol:

IPB Image

Let me know what you think :)

i think that is proper cool (Y)

you could probaly sell the stencils

i would buy one (Y)

You'll be showing Banksy up soon :-

'I think its cool and is always there as a symbol not only of the effort that went in to it but also the dedication and effort i put into my riding, so Ben said anyway'

:D:D Brilliant, made my night.

Edited by anzo

who is banksy? glad you like it people

I didn't know about him either until i watched a video on him in the best of the internet thread.

But basically he is a graffiti artist, and an extremely good one at that. Check his site out banksy

Edited by huck_it

Whats wrong with paper or a graphic pad ? that way you could do it online without messing the walls up and getting trials and yourself a bad name, Good lil logo though.

oh my god do you really think something that small is going to give trials a bad name. I don't think so matey, maybe if i sprayed a whole wall than yes but this is like 6" by 5" its not going to give me a bad name either because it was early hours of the morning when no one is about and another thing if you ask me my graffiti has improved that wall and i bet many people over here will agree with me (Y)

p.s just to clarify this is not a sign to argue i was just saying my opinion (Y):P

Right, I have a few mates who are into the whole graffiti art thing. Its good when its a big frecking peice with lots of effort, you know, properly done with loads of colour and they obviously have a skill.

What you're doing isn't art, its tagging, its a cheap effortless way to 'claim' something and spread your name. All due respect, attempting to promote trials or whatever, but seriously mate, its not going to work at all. Skateparks and whatever, fair enough, but its trials, not BMX as we constantly explain to the public.

I'm trying not to be a moaning old git about it all, but put some thought into it at least.

Secondly, Selling it? Its like selling air...

Whats wrong with paper or a graphic pad ? that way you could do it online without messing the walls up and getting trials and yourself a bad name, Good lil logo though.

Trials has a bad name to an extent, street trials that is. Because the public mainly only see street trials, and the abuse we sometimes give objects (im sure every rider can think of at least one battered object belonging to the states/goverment/council) and yes graffiting walls with stencils is not going to help the publics view on trials. Dont forget the public have a major say in things today, so i say well done for the time and effort you put into this, it does look cool and professional, but it is not a smart idea to go round doing it all over the streets.

CBproductions and anzo have the right honest opinion, it has no place on the streets. But lil kial in my opinion isnt giving himself a bad name, i imagine he spent alot of time creating this so hats off to you (Y)

Stick to school books and computer designs ;)