Sidehops

Ben Beckett

You just gave yourself the answer :S

Pull the bike up further towards you, if you don't go higher with it - you'll need to tuck...

Unless you don't want children, you should put it to the side rather than the middle... It also allows for extra height ^_^ (Instead of hitting the gooleys... the crook of your knee allows for more upwards movement... more space there... :P )

I can't get NEARLY that high so I'm not speaking from experiance... just logic.

Flipp

Pull the bike up further towards you, if you don't go higher with it - you'll need to tuck...

Unless you don't want children, you should put it to the side rather than the middle... It also allows for extra height ^_^ (Instead of hitting the gooleys... the crook of your knee allows for more upwards movement... more space there... :P )

Flipp

dude what is it with you and bold text. its there but it dont mean you need to use it in all of your posts

im at the same level as you mate, i can side hop left and right but i cant do hop ups yet. my mates can so ill ask them how to do it and get back to you

Flipp

f**k UP!

The bold text does not help at all. Lazy fanny's are not going to sift through each bold word, and piece it together.

Those of us who do try to read correctly, cannot, as you have highlighted every other word, giving us the impression that they should be emphasised in some way, thus making reading your posts absoutley shite.

Reading the bold in your post's is just total shite, seriously, do you have to keep doing that?

Edited by jake1516

f**k UP!

The bold text does not help at all. Lazy fanny's are not going to sift through each bold word, and piece it together.

Those of us who do try to read correctly, cannot, as you have highlighted every other word, giving us the impression that they should be emphasised in some way, thus making reading your posts absoutley shite.

Reading the bold in your post's is just total shite, seriously, do you have to keep doing that?

lol. Do you have a pulsating vein on your temple right now??? :P

it all in the brain, my techinque is to think you are actually going over the wall even though sometimes you cant (or most of the time) simply balacne on the bk wheel, a big preload hop ( i belive a big preload hop will make you do the sidehop, or even a good preload will make you go higher) kick down on the peadal( to your side hop side, right for left footed or left for right footed people) bring your knees up towards your chest (make them literally toutch your chest) go straight up in the air not into the wall (your body will atomaticcally go into the wall itself with out you jumping towards it) the bigger the preload the higher you will go this is my theroy... if you dont first suceed try try try again!