Heatsink Delivery?

will17will17

Hey i no this post has been done before but it is about delivery and if i bumped up the other ones nobody would read them and reply so first off sorry.

Anyway getting to the point i ordered some heatsink pads last sunday and the website says 1-2 days delivery, i was wondering if the heatsink guy(s) are having any problems or drawbacks if so could you please let me no? because i still have not received them after 5 working days.

Thanks Will

steves just having a few problems at the moment. it took mine 4 weeks to arrive but that was partly due to backlog of orders and partly as the first set he sent were lost in the post so he had to reprocess my order.

on a positie note though my brake has never been better (Y)

coustsinks on a koxx rim are the way forward!! super loud, super bitey, super hold.

edit: he also sent me some snowy pads for free which i have lent to ash-kennard so he can see what they are like and they too are awesome pads.

Edited by T-Limburn

hi there mine took about two weeks like 2 months ago and he said he would send me a set of free pads with the odder so my pads got here and there was no free pads so i e-mailed him like 3 time and he said they would be sent out on the weekend but still no pads and now (two months later) still no free pads

not impressed

Mine were slow to arrive, I e-mailed steve saying I was unhappy and he sent me a free set of blue pads.

He made a post a few days ago maybe a week or so explaining the reason's for delays. He responds to e-mails quicker than he would respond on here, as an e-mail is brought right to his attention, rather than him having to find posts on here relating to his stuff.

I hope everything manages to sort it's self out in the near future as I do like his product's and idea's, and I like the way he does honest business.

Anyway, E-mail him, and await your response. Hopefully you will post again once the situation is resolved, so anyone who looks in the future, wont think he's crap......

Hey thanks for all you help my mum sent Steve an e-mail yesterday about the pads and he replied this morning saying

"Sorry you had to e-mail and check up on your delivery, I have been struggeling to keep up with the orders of pads, I will send you another pair for the inconvience"

He also said he will send them today so I will hopefully recieve them wednesday or thursday.

Anyway I will order from Heatsink in the future so... don't nobody get an idea form this post that there crap, please don't

Thanks Will

Really good about it Steve was.

Steve wont rip you off. Hes not that sort of guy. I guess the popularity of his pads have become apparent :)

but still no pads and now (two months later) still no free pads

not impressed

Well to be perfectly honest if youre getting all moody and stressed about an EXTRA gift, (which bare in mind still costs money) which Steve was under no obligation to give to you but he did so to try and make you feel better, if youre still in a mood about that then you don't deserve them and I wouldn't be surprised if you dont get them at all.....

Hi,

I'm really sorry about delay on pad send out not being resolved yet :( I have roughly 20 orders made up ready to send tomorrow many of which have been delayed for over a week.

I hope that my very generous compensation in the case of some long waits is appreciated (Y) Many say it goes beyond what they would expect to make up for delays, but I think it's important to strive for something extra special :)

Mr koxx 20" 26" rider, please pop me an email so I can sort out the failed delivery of what I promised (Y) If something like this happens then don't hesitate to email me. I try hard to reply to all emails very quickly, and those regarding any issues quickest.

If there has been a delay and I send out the catch up batches of many orders at the same time, that's when this sort of thing can be easily overlooked.

These delays are only a temporary issue due to family and house selling stuff squeezing out my HSB time, and I can't wait to finally get on top of this! I will have all the outstanding orders sent tomorrow (after an evening's session of pad making), then I just need to work on the orders for overseas shops too!

Any queries, don't hesitate to email: steve@heatsinkbikes.com

Thanks,

Steve