N.s.t-outwear (my Very Own Company)

piperpa28

Hello! I am starting a company called N.S.T-Outwear, the main products will be Clothing such as, t-shirts (any colour), sweatshirts, caps, poloshirts and so on.....

I will be selling your very own customized designs as well my pre made designs, including, logos, text images, and colour!

I am just wanting a bit of feedback of all you riders to help me to get stock and products ready and give me some information with possible customers.

1.What is your t-shirt size?

2.What colour t-shirt are you most likely to buy?

3.How much are you willing to pay with postage and packaging included?

and most of all.......

4. Who is actually interested?

for pictures of designs, and logos and other information, add me to msn on ih8chavs01@hotmail.co.uk!

Talk to you all soon (any other comments on this topic are welcome, just post away!)

Some awsome ideas this guy come up with , its worth talking to him about after the amount of time and effort he must have put in he should get ti up and running! some wicked t-shirts and for great prices too!

(Y) Thums Up Mate

Lewis :P

Cheers dude! Glad to know someone is interested, I just got to hope that a few more people do!

Thanks again for the support dude!

sounds cool, i would be interested probably.. maybe some t-shirts with your bike make eg: 'Zona Rider!' on the front, with the Zona logo, then a name tag on the back like 'Willsey' for me or 'Halls' (last name)... that would be sweet.. and the colours would have to depend on the bike.. i would love that tshirt in white with green writing and the green logo! just a plain tshirt for around 15gbp? :rolleyes:

sounds cool, i would be interested probably.. maybe some t-shirts with your bike make eg: 'Zona Rider!' on the front, with the Zona logo, then a name tag on the back like 'Willsey' for me or 'Halls' (last name)... that would be sweet.. and the colours would have to depend on the bike.. i would love that tshirt in white with green writing and the green logo! just a plain tshirt for around 15gbp? :rolleyes:

Yooo dude! I have added you to msn! and that design you are really wanting, I would be able to mkae that no problem!

i would be interested and love the guys idea bout name n bike ect. the thing i dnt like bout other clothing companys is the fact its just a t-shirt sayin the company name. i would like to see colours like green orange black light blue. i would also love to see a t-shirt with the phrase on the back " you've got no seat mate" or " do a wheelie" something like that. i think alot of poeple will be interested as your offering them the chance to have the say in what the t-shirt looks like and not just the companys name written in different ways. i would pay summert like 10-15 quid.

Edited by andy h

i would be interested and love the guys idea bout name n bike ect. the thing i dnt like bout other clothing companys is the fact its just a t-shirt sayin the company name. i would like to see colours like green orange black light blue. i would also love to see a t-shirt with the phrase on the back " you've got no seat mate" or " do a wheelie" something like that. i think alot of poeple will be interested as your offering them the chance to have the say in what the t-shirt looks like and not just the companys name written in different ways. i would pay summert like 10-15 quid.

Yeah, well how about this?

frame £230

brakes £120

wheels £200

you trying to find my seat priceless!

My idea is exactly what you all seem to be saying, I'm giving you all the choice of what you want! So keep the comments coming! Add me to msn aswell and we an talk ih8chavs01@hotmail.co.uk

yeea dude count me in.

let me know when your up and running as i may get a few

yeah dude! its up and running now! i just need people to add me to msn and spread the word till i hopefully get my site sorted! add me to msn m8, ih8chavs01@hotmail.co.uk and i can give you some more information on it all!

talk soon!

Hey mate i love your idea and i would love to represent your company if it was a spmsor ship plus you should start some sort of trials team that you are doing with this company that you are designing so count me in aswell.

Add me to msn if you want to discuss more?

Cheers Andy

yeah i should, i just need some more interest and few more customers so people recognise me then hopefully, i will have the ball rolling to get all these ideas up and running, such as

1.getting a team together (i would love to)

2.hopefully sponsoring a few people

and so on....

i have added you to msn, I'm on most days, always happy to talk and discuss more.

talk soon!

What will you use to put the designs on the clothing?

Printing? Stick on Vinyl? etc

Seeing as this will presumably be an online buisness you will need a website...

oh yeah, sorry i forgot to explain that, it will all be professional, t-shirt printers run manually or computerised operated, there will be none of these iron on transfers. and all my t-shirts will be good quality and come with guarantees(if it breaks, you get your money back )

add me to msn dude, Ill answer any question you want to ask!

talk soon mate!

ps. the website will be up and running as soon as i get it sorted, and set it up so online shopping for my products will be available. i will post link to site on here as soon as its done, but it will be a slight wait till site is finsihed! hope all that helped.

great idea dude im definately interested ive added you to msn (Y) (Y)

yeah, i got you on my msn list now, will talk more on there, speak soon dude! thanks for support!

Make an exact replica of a stone island jumper...but for £20.....Sounds a good idea though,good luck with it (Y)

zoo baby!

copywright may be a problem there ;) but add me to msn and we will discuss more ih8chavs01@hotmail.co.uk. speak soon!

Hey all thanks for all the comments, interest and support! I have a favour to ask of you all, Could you please just tell a few of your friends about this post? cheers again all! speak soon!

good idea mate...ill help also if you want.get some stickers made also to advertise a website or something if you dont allready have a page? :- do you or not?

max.....

Edit: sorry i didnt read one of the above posts about te website dilemma.have now haha.

Edited by max-t

good idea mate...ill help also if you want.get some stickers made also to advertise a website or something if you dont allready have a page? :- do you or not?

max.....

Edit: sorry i didnt read one of the above posts about te website dilemma.have now haha.

cheers dude! will talk on msn!

Count me in ^_^

Need some shirts...

Would you be able to make them with a logo like, a bit more than half on the front, and then wrap around the side onto the back? Or does it not work like that?

Anyway, the

Frame... £230

Brakes... £120

Wheels... £200

You trying to find my seat... Priceless

Seems awesome :P

If you make them - I'll get one :-

Got some more stuff... will talk sometime.

Flipp

Is there not a copyright law against things like this lmao?

Hence all the fake t-shirts people sell outside concerts but besides the point you will be using another companys logo to make money?

Please Correct Me If I Am Wrong?

Count me in ^_^

Need some shirts...

Would you be able to make them with a logo like, a bit more than half on the front, and then wrap around the side onto the back? Or does it not work like that?

Anyway, the

Frame... £230

Brakes... £120

Wheels... £200

You trying to find my seat... Priceless

Seems awesome :P

If you make them - I'll get one :-

Got some more stuff... will talk sometime.

Flipp

yeah, that design is ready mate, ad me to msn and we will talk more about your ideas for text on front and back! ih8chavs01@hotmail.co.uk.

talk soon!

Is there not a copyright law against things like this lmao?

Hence all the fake t-shirts people sell outside concerts but besides the point you will be using another companys logo to make money?

Please Correct Me If I Am Wrong?

I will not be taking other companies logos and printing them, because yeah....there is a copyright law! all designs will be my own and my companies logo and aswell as offering you the choice of designing your own!

speak to me on msn dude! add me ih8chavs01@hotmail.co.uk

dude you should do a ride with every one wearing your t-shirts or something like that and/or do a vid along the same idea with every one wearing you gear

*note sorry if some one has already said this..im too lazy to read everything*

anyway its a good idea, good luck (Y)

yeah! i like the idea about getting a ride organised with all riders wearing my products! cheers mate! speak to me on msn!

thanks again!

sounds pretty sweet dude, i'd be interested depending on quality and deals etc.

i'd be prepared to pay bout £5-£15 all depending on what will be done, eg, t-shirts with not many prints on about £5, not including, and t-shirts with more/bigger prints about £15,

good idea, and good luck with this project.

sounds pretty sweet dude, i'd be interested depending on quality and deals etc.

i'd be prepared to pay bout £5-£15 all depending on what will be done, eg, t-shirts with not many prints on about £5, not including, and t-shirts with more/bigger prints about £15,

good idea, and good luck with this project.

hello! yeahmy prices will work around the same guidlines, but long sleved tops and coloured tops will be like £2 each more.

thanks for the support m8! add em to msn and we can talk more on there! ih8chavs01@hotmail.co.uk