Brumingham?

Bigman

I'm going to be going to the music colleg in the city centre.... so will definably be up for some riding..

Do any of your guys have a place I can stay at? so far I'm going to be commuting from shrewsbury which'll take about an hour but eventually I'd like to move up there.

Cheers fellas, add me to your msn - drumhitter@hotmail.com

Ant

Im REALLLLLY tempted to go to this. Can anybody get me information on parking? or tell me where parking is available? I know theres a car park near the Carling Academy in Brum, like an outdoor one, is that open on a Sunday? And is victoria square th place up from the bull ring? like near a pizza hut? with fountains ect on it?

Tom.

Im REALLLLLY tempted to go to this. Can anybody get me information on parking? or tell me where parking is available? I know theres a car park near the Carling Academy in Brum, like an outdoor one, is that open on a Sunday? And is victoria square th place up from the bull ring? like near a pizza hut? with fountains ect on it?

Tom.

Dunno about parking really, but there is a multi storey opposite the academy

Yes Vic Square is the one with loads of steps and a fountain (although chamberlain square has that too, but it's next door to Vic anyway). Vic is the one at the top o' the high street. Big old buildings with loads of columns in front of 'em.

I may well be up for this seeing as it's a Sunday. Depends how lazy I feel :P I won't be out in the morning...

Ok people are going tomorrow (soon to be today)....

But where are you meeting? I won't have a chance to do much riding at all as I won't have time, but I'm in the area on my A to B bike and can stop by to watch a few of you to get an idea of how much practice I need to do before I'm seen tricking in publc. I'l be on my way to look at a few places to stay - has anyone got anywhere for me yet?!!!

Ant