No Seat? I F*****g No!

Sucram

doesnt it really anoy you when people constantly come up to you saying ''you dont have a seat'' or ''why dont you have a seat?'' and your like if you knew anything anbout bikes mayb you'd no and there like ''wats the point in not having a seat''

lol

Yeah I think we all know what you mean, I don't mind people people generally asking, because I like to inform them of the sport etc...

But the pikie twats that shout it out to try and show off like "oi, mate! some ones nicked your seat!!!111one"

Really piss me off, But then its a bit like domestic violence, you learn to live with it (Y)

yer thats probably the worst quote that comes out.

other annoying ones include

"do a backflip"

"what tricks can you do"

"you need some oil on them brakes"

"thats a fat back tyre" -no shit

"wheres your suspension"

max....

there really are some idiots within in the public these days

i had some builders say it to me once like "hey some one stole your seat"

so i looked down and shouted "f**k not again,Theiving Pikey Bastards"

they just laughed

sum kid said to me "ha what a twat hes got no seat" so i jus said "ha what a twat hes got ginger hair" and he got in a pissy and walked. works all the time lol just come out with a comment about them and it shuts them up . (Y)

Sorry to keep the thread going even though i know you all hate it.

..But reading about stolen bikes and riders having their bikes trashed or been given abuse is more annoying as it just reminds me of how crap/ gay (sorry) some places (i acutally mean people) are! :(

Edited by eskimo

sum kid said to me "ha what a twat hes got no seat" so i jus said "ha what a twat hes got ginger hair"

I thought all gingers rode trials

oh,

and..

no, it doesn't annoy me - 'why dont you have a seat?' is a perfectly reasonable question given that most bikes do have a seat

Edited by poopipe

About a hour ago when i was last reading this topic i was about to make my way down to pick my sisters up from school, as i am waiting i had about 5 different parents stop and say "wheres the seat gone" to all of them i replied "Eh seat , what do you mean?i have never heard of such stupid thing"

Lmao, sometimes you really can make the people look at you and think "what a dumb %^$&"

doesnt it really anoy you when people constantly come up to you saying ''you dont have a seat'' or ''why dont you have a seat?'' and your like if you knew anything anbout bikes mayb you'd no and there like ''wats the point in not having a seat''

lol

this is the most anoing this about trials, "Where your seat gone". i get it all though town if i leave my bike outside a shop, some old man/granny. i cinda cringe when i here the phrase now, i have to explain clearance ect, but the other day all my mums friends said it, so i did a practical demonstration and side-hopped up some pallets to show them that i would die if i had a seat.

i think we need to get trials more popular so the question should die out. (Y) get it in the olympics defo get it the olympics everyone would live a breath trials! :D

lol

Its annoying when little shits like Marcus_tpro add you to msn and try and buy stuff off you that you dont have and when I tell him I dont have any parts for sale then he sets all his mates on me and runs off and leaves his mates to fight me(they didnt find me btw it was on msn). Yes its a right pain (N)

if i ever get that from a little kid it sometimes goes like this...

"why havn't you got a seat?"

"it's better not to"

"why??"

(dont explain the real reason about clearance)

"cos otherwise i'd have taken it off and clubbed you with it by now"

(ride off with a menacing laugh)

only if im in an evil mood though :D

also get it if im on my dirt jumper(the one with pink tyres in the dirt jumper pics section)

when im picking my little sister up from school. I end up with a three year old calling me gay and describing how i like it up the.....

get a seat then and you'll stop the comments and your bike will look nicer

Erm so how is someone supposed to get a seat if they own something like a B-T or an Echo control or an adamant etc... :lol:

Personaly having no seat has advantages - 1) a little less weight ie - no seat pole or seat 2) more clearence.

p.s - anyone see the article writen by martin ashton in mbuk a few months back moaning about how trials bikes all have no seats and how trials is 'supposed' to be about being able to do it on 'any old mountain bike'

So hmm lets think.. does'nt all his trials bikes designed by hime have no seats! :lol:

Its annoying when little shits like Marcus_tpro add you to msn and try and buy stuff off you that you dont have and when I tell him I dont have any parts for sale then he sets all his mates on me and runs off and leaves his mates to fight me(they didnt find me btw it was on msn). Yes its a right pain (N)

what?!?! i simply asked you if you had anything for sale as i added some one who had something i was interested and i thought it was you as i can not memorise msn addreses. and i dont know what you are going on about when u said i ''set my mates on you''.

Erm so how is someone supposed to get a seat if they own something like a B-T or an Echo control or an adamant etc... :lol:

Personaly having no seat has advantages - 1) a little less weight ie - no seat pole or seat 2) more clearence.

p.s - anyone see the article writen by martin ashton in mbuk a few months back moaning about how trials bikes all have no seats and how trials is 'supposed' to be about being able to do it on 'any old mountain bike'

So hmm lets think.. does'nt all his trials bikes designed by hime have no seats! :lol:

ashtons bikes do have seats, as for your problem get a new frame simple

what?!?! i simply asked you if you had anything for sale as i added some one who had something i was interested and i thought it was you as i can not memorise msn addreses. and i dont know what you are going on about when u said i ''set my mates on you''.

Ill unblock you on msn and Ill refresh your memory :angry: