No Seat? I F*****g No!

Sucram

doesnt it really anoy you when people constantly come up to you saying ''you dont have a seat'' or ''why dont you have a seat?'' and your like if you knew anything anbout bikes mayb you'd no and there like ''wats the point in not having a seat''

lol

Fantastic.

Moving one now.... :sleeping::sleeping:

yer thats probably the worst quote that comes out.

other annoying ones include

"do a backflip"

"what tricks can you do"

"you need some oil on them brakes"

"thats a fat back tyre" -no shit

"wheres your suspension"

max....

there really are some idiots within in the public these days

lol i told someone once my suspension was in my tires lol. makes the bike look better lol.

before i snapped my frame i would get little chavs come up to me and take the mick out of my little £8 trials seat!

So i either pick the bike up and go to chuck it at them or rock-walk towards them and they run away!

One chav didnt belive me that hs33s were hydralic! they kept saying that there was a cable in there :blink:

Plus re-bleeding hs33s with water has better reactions then oil!

i stuck a sticker over the hole when i took the seat out, and the sticker said lost hehehehe :P

no thats nothing you no whats really annoying is when the police stop u for sound pollution because of your brakes or the tread on your back tyre if anyone says wheres your seat say it fell off

yer and now there saying we have to have a bell oh-my-god what is the point that makes a noise dont it??? anyway why cant we just use out brakes as our bell :rolleyes:

Edited by Craig_Walker

yer and now there saying we have to have a bell oh-my-god what is the point that makes a noise dont it???

explain to them in great detail how its a competiton bike and doesnt need one, then go on about a load of boswelox. in the end theyre so confused they agree and off you go :P only works with dumb cops though .if theyre smart and know the rules your fooked

no thats nothing you no whats really annoying is when the police stop u for sound pollution because of your brakes or the tread on your back tyre if anyone says wheres your seat say it fell off

same ^^ you can get pulled in now if you dont have any reflectos or lights too, urr where can i put a back light? i said.

sum kid said to me "ha what a twat hes got no seat" so i jus said "ha what a twat hes got ginger hair" and he got in a pissy and walked. works all the time lol just come out with a comment about them and it shuts them up . (Y)

:angry: oi nothing wrong with ginger hair i have ginger hair but its like a ginger/brown/gold/blond type. its just an unusual colour that some people have. :D

another thing is when people think they know bikes and insist that my trials bike is a BMX. :angry: :angry: :twisted::angry:

hahahaha, u should tell them to explain why it is a bmx!!----see wat they come out with (could be quite funny)

its mainly old people and young kids with their mums that go on about my bike not having a saddle, we just try replying with the most stupidest things why it ain't got one.

now that ive got my new hub people look at my bike wierd because of the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it makes and say 'that bikes making a funny sound' and 'your tyre is rubbing'

hahahaha that just happened to me and my mate on the walk home because i got a pinch flat bstard. yeh anyway we were just nearing a the end of the highstreet n low and behold 2 pissed blokes walk up giving it 'you dont have a seat mate' so we just turned round and said we know i jus find it funny when people mesion things about trial bikes such as

no seat

holes in rims

ground rims

squeaky brakes

and whatever they decide to pick out i guess we ask for it though i mean not alot of people see trial bikes everyday so i guess i does look weired but whatever

hahahaha, u should tell them to explain why it is a bmx!!----see wat they come out with (could be quite funny)

its mainly old people and young kids with their mums that go on about my bike not having a saddle, we just try replying with the most stupidest things why it ain't got one.

now that ive got my new hub people look at my bike wierd because of the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it makes and say 'that bikes making a funny sound' and 'your tyre is rubbing'

if they think your bike is a bmx then the best thing to do is,buy a t shirt off nathan saying its a trials bike not a bmx! :sleeping:

max....

• 2 months later...

if they think your bike is a bmx then the best thing to do is,buy a t shirt off nathan saying its a trials bike not a bmx! :sleeping:

max....

Max where do you get these lovely t-shirts because they sound wonderful bloody teachers asking me where my seat is at school does my bloody head in!!!!!!!!

i think it is funny i have little kids cum up to me saying can you back flip im like why would i want to.

the funny qustions are.

have you lost your seat.

why are ther holes in your rims.

why is ther no suspention.

what is that black stuff on your rims it looks like you have ran somthing over.

buy a t-shirt from tarty bikes the on that says all the qustions then no one asks you qustions :D i have 3.

A man come up to me a while ago, He said bloody hell you've woke me up (We were by an alleyway, i am guessing he was a tramp) and i goes how on earth have i achived that and he said that bloody loud squeeking, he said get some oil on the bloody things and i siad well if i do that they wont work at all and i said look i will show you why i need my brakes and i said i will jump from that wall to that rail and he said, if you do that i will give you a joint, so off i went and did the gap he rolled it infront of me so i new there was nothing dodgy in it. Ride off, Found some pikey chavs and sold it them for £3.50.

Doesnt sound to bad to me.

Dan.

A man come up to me a while ago, He said bloody hell you've woke me up (We were by an alleyway, i am guessing he was a tramp) and i goes how on earth have i achived that and he said that bloody loud squeeking, he said get some oil on the bloody things and i siad well if i do that they wont work at all and i said look i will show you why i need my brakes and i said i will jump from that wall to that rail and he said, if you do that i will give you a joint, so off i went and did the gap he rolled it infront of me so i new there was nothing dodgy in it. Ride off, Found some pikey chavs and sold it them for £3.50.

Doesnt sound to bad to me.

Dan.

chavs :rolleyes: 3.50 you were coned chavs will by anything they would have payed a fiver, my mates sell bags of dried up stinging nettles for the price of the real stuff to chavs,they never relise :D