Relationships And Cheating....

the_ferret

Im always having second thoughts and first thoughts and I can compleltly see what youre saying

What if she finds someone else in uni? I've lost her forever then just because of this. Of course theres the other side that what if I find someone else, but if I've got her, I wouldn't want anyone else.

Ive just spoken to her now, was slightly more emotional than normal but i don't think either of us are used to the idea of splitting up or either of us like it..... What makes me think that is, it takes a lot for her to tell me she loves me because she only says things like that she actually means, and when I say alot, I don't mean flowers + chocolates.

I think second thoughts are winning to be honest... :ermm::S

I'm straight edge, what the hell is my excuse?

autism ?

:lol:

the last two posts are missing the point. you're not going to get tempted while the missus is there because she's there.

Its those nights where you're out on your own, you've had a skinful and the slightly tubby drunk girl in the tiny skirt with the big boobies and hair that smells nice is demanding you 'walk her to a taxi'

thats when it happens (so im told :- )

the last two posts are missing the point. you're not going to get tempted while the missus is there because she's there.

Its those nights where you're out on your own, you've had a skinful and the slightly tubby drunk girl in the tiny skirt with the big boobies and hair that smells nice is demanding you 'walk her to a taxi'

thats when it happens (so im told :- )

I tend to miss her as soon as she isnt there when I'm drunk, and I end up ringing her and re saying all the shit to her.

She has just read your post and doesn't like you. Bless her.

Just to bump an update on my situation (if any of you are actually interested in me *sniff* )

I asked her if we could go back out again and she said why delay the inevitable. Thinking about that now, its actually a pretty good excuse for a girl not to go out with you in the first place, because she's determined she'll dump you so she might as well do it now....anyway

yeah she said that and i got a bit :( and she said we'll sort it out when i go and see her in uni cos we're still good friends after that. Anyway I went round and err..yeah... changed our minds let say so i got her back!! :D :D :D

All you people talking about Uni as if it splits people up. bollocks!

I met Fran 19 months ago, she goes to Uni in Lincoln and i'm in Hastings and we've been together all the time, we go and see each other at weekends so we're never away from each other for long - if anything it makes you stronger and want each other more...

PLUS - when she's away in the week you can go out with mates and go riding, then at weekends you get her. It's a win win situation.

I haven't ever though of cheating either - but then i'm too busy for 2 girls lol - too much DJ'ing going on and work to be playing away from home!

Plus I wouldn't do it because i'm not an arsehole.

It offers a great deal of temptation - I had sex with a lot more people than I had girlfriends while at uni (ie. more than 2) and wasn't single for any of the time I was there.

I kept tripping over rugs in girls bedrooms - if you get me

I met Fran 19 months ago, she goes to Uni in Lincoln and i'm in Hastings and we've been together all the time, we go and see each other at weekends so we're never away from each other for long - if anything it makes you stronger and want each other more...

PLUS - when she's away in the week you can go out with mates and go riding, then at weekends you get her. It's a win win situation.

I haven't ever though of cheating either - but then i'm too busy for 2 girls lol - too much DJ'ing going on and work to be playing away from home!

Plus I wouldn't do it because i'm not an arsehole.

Word, absence makes the heart grow fonder an' all that. My lady's actually not stunningly far away which makes it nice. I get to be a bum and basically play bass all week (I'm going to music college next year, so it's just studying at home, not twiddling for my own enjoyment, oh no...) and when we do see each other just 'cause we've missed the other that little bit it's electric ;) Basically, if I get a part-time job my life becomes ideal! :P

Joe x

When my gf goes to uni I'll be moving with her

That's some sensible-ass behaviour right there - not just cos you'll be able to fight off the attentions of all the skinny student boys but also because it gives you access to student priced beer in the union bar.

(Y)

I sound like a bit of a cynic on the whole university/girlfriend thing. I don't want to discourage anyone from trying

Word, absence makes the heart grow fonder an' all that. My lady's actually not stunningly far away which makes it nice. I get to be a bum and basically play bass all week (I'm going to music college next year, so it's just studying at home, not twiddling for my own enjoyment, oh no...) and when we do see each other just 'cause we've missed the other that little bit it's electric ;) Basically, if I get a part-time job my life becomes ideal! :P

Joe x

Exactly!

People that worry she'll cheat or whatever are obviously with the wrong person - I know Fran won't cheat. It's not in her interests to. She wants to go to Law School after her Law Degree, which involves us getting a flat in Brighton and me paying most of the rent / bills. Plus she just lent me a grand to buy all new gear, and if she ever cheated she could kiss that repayment goodbye.

I'd never cheat and i'm 96% sure she wouldn't.