Adamant A3

Maximus

I aint TOTALLY against mods :- just dont see much point in riding them unless your a kid thats all :rolleyes:

anyway, I recken it would be a lot better looking if the toptube was straight instead of bent like it is.

I agree with the bent top tube thing going on, i think it would look a lot better without it.

Other than that though looks very nice, and i like the bash guard mount design.

I aint TOTALLY against mods :- just dont see much point in riding them unless your a kid thats all :rolleyes:

anyway, I recken it would be a lot better looking if the toptube was straight instead of bent like it is.

Or if you cant ride stock anymore cos it wont fit in your new car .. doh! >_<

i think it looks nice, glad he hasn't done another silver frame, its also nice to see that deng has given one of his frames a bash plate. shame he puts them shitty dropouts on for snail cams and not ones to fit tugs but thats my opinion

and how will the long version ride, after all we all no that the gu mod long did not work?

yes it did work i own one and love it, dont say something like that when thats your opinion, and not everyones.