Found A Good Vid

oddies

was good to watch the video, but its not fair on ryan leech that someone has put it on google video, as you can tell with how good the video is the editing aswell as the riding he has put alot of effort in to it and for someone to come along and rip him off by putting the video online for everyone to watch instead of buying it isn't right.

was good to watch the video, but its not fair on ryan leech that someone has put it on google video, as you can tell with how good the video is the editing aswell as the riding he has put alot of effort in to it and for someone to come along and rip him off by putting the video online for everyone to watch instead of buying it isn't right.

Hes a dick anyways.

Iv met him, and hes just a freak IMO.

I hate his riding style, it isnt trials.

I hate his bike, it isnt a trials bike.

Why suspention?

f**king idiot.

:)

Cool, been wanting to see this for a long time. It is kind of unfair to put it on Google Video... but on the other hand I know I can't afford to spend precious money on DVDs (typical student finances) and it is quite old now. I doubt I'd ever get to watch it otherwise.

As concerns the riding style, I agree with him that it's a bit crap when people do loads and loads of little hops just for balancing (not that I can ride without doing it). But he takes it too far in my opinion. The riding in this video is amazing - imaginitive and fluid and powerful, but the fact that he sticks to his little rule so rigidly makes it looks a bit strained sometimes. That said, it inspired me to me want to go out and ride, which is what a trials vid should do.

Yeh that is one of the best videos around. It is hard to define his style a mixture of street and trials, but whatever it is - its bloody impressive! No one can doubt that. I was especially amazed at the 180 side hop between rail way lines then kick hop up onto the rail.

I have been told that he rode with Hans Rey so im not surprised if hes amazing. (I am not definite of this, only been told)

It did occur to me, for a minute pretending he rode a stock trials and still haad the same skills, would he do well in a trials competition? It is clear he is an amazing rider but there msut be alot of difference between having an hour to get something dialed rather than having one shot at it in a competition situation.

Phil

i read that he used to do comps and got on well , the guy who was saying he aint trials and it aint a trials bike i think is just being ignorant really as it dosent matter what bike you do it on or or how you overcome obstacles aslong as you dont touch your feet down, i think he is one of the best trials riders there is , also i learnt most things initially from watching the art of trials