Ymsa Round 4 Video

Stan Shaw

Hey, I managed to put together some footage i got at YMSA Round 4 last week. Mainly features Danny Butler and Ben Slinger, but there is also riding from Adam Read, Craig Richardson, Joe Maher and Waddy falling off :P

This might tempt more people into coming to YMSA events, as they are always good fun!

Video is 11.18mins, 140meg.

Sorry if it gets boring with no music, I think its better without :ermm:

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/trialsalot2

Video uploaded again! Should work now.

Stan.

Edited by cultiv8ed stan

Weird...all them pro elite lines...(slinger and butler liness) look tinnnnyy in the vid, when there fooking huge :ermm:

Nice vid stan :)

Exactly! the bottom section where danny n slinger gap to the rock with the slanted edge.. aghh that looked impossible when i was there. Makes me wonder how bloody good vince etc are

f**king hell... My dad took one, good and proper. Bless him :lol: .

Onto the video, though; i thought it would of been a bit better with some nice music to show how fun the YMSA comps really are! And 'Arial' font is a bit gay :P , but that's just me. Other than that, though, i thought it was good video, and for the people who attended it reflected on a brilliant day.

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Sep 23 2006, 11:41 PM)

f**king hell... My dad took one, good and proper. Bless him :lol: .

Onto the video, though; i thought it would of been a bit better with some nice music to show how fun the YMSA comps really are! And 'Arial' font is a bit gay :P , but that's just me. Other than that, though, i thought it was good video, and for the people who attended it reflected on a brilliant day.

Cheers,

Joe.

Comic Sans actually Joe :P But its still a shit font haha. Thanks for the comment(Y)

Comic Sans actually Joe :P But its still a shit font haha. Thanks for the comment(Y)

No worries, pal... Just on the off-chance, i don't suppose you know what font the original 'Tartybikes' logo is in, do you? Just out of curiousity.

Cheers,

Joe :) .

Edited by joe b

that craig vid was put up earlier on by me but was taken off a the tvsg...blah address a day or so back.im sure stan will put up the vid again but in the mean time watch the craig vid for a chuckle til the real vid is uploaded again....kind of like a trailer to the actual movie lol

geordie craig