Where Can I Get My Frame Re-welded

Trials Boy

Hi all.

I have a massive crack in my Koxx and i wanted to know if theres anywhere thats quite popular that could Re-Weld it very very well.

I would also want a very decent paint job at the same time and could wait a while for it to be done.

Any ideas? Or a site link so i could get a quote?

Thanks guys (Y)

Argos cycles do nice spray jobs.

As for welding go down you're local industrial estate and ask around, I got my old koxx re-welded really nicely for free because some guy was boaded of welding the same old shit all day, haha. But about 3 places said they could for like £15, and thats only in a small town.

Argos cycles do nice spray jobs.

As for welding go down you're local industrial estate and ask around, I got my old koxx re-welded really nicely for free because some guy was boaded of welding the same old shit all day, haha. But about 3 places said they could for like £15, and thats only in a small town.

Ok thanks, i had a look on Argos and thats proberly my best bet, but i cant find the price bit? How much is it for just my frame?

Cheers

Ok thanks, i had a look on Argos and thats proberly my best bet, but i cant find the price bit? How much is it for just my frame?

Cheers

theres a price list on the scroll list on the left. its like 90 quid though! get iolo to do it, my frame was done by iolobikes and its perfect. its half the price of that place too.